NSV - did something I didnt think I could possibly do.....

Options
cramernh
cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
Mind you I dont have a full body mirror, but after tonight taking a photo of my face and comparing it, I might have to just consider going to my local store and purchasing one...

This is the first time I have ever taken a photo of myself, but a wonderful friend of mine, Amy from Florida who Ive been communcating with on Facebook motivated me to take a photo of myself... I hate cameras with a PASSION... Ive got one hell of a nasty self esteem through many years of abuse both from my parents and from doctors (they were just as bad!)... and once I get past this shaking feeling I have right now, I know that one day at a time, this will get better...

So... here goes nothing....

55lbs later and the changes I see FINALLY are being seen in my mind and I almost dropped my coffee when I took notice... and then the tears started flowing...

The work that I am doing under the guidance of my Endocrinologist, and my commitment to battling everything Im affected with, is FREAKIN' WORKING PEOPLE!!!! WOOHOOO....

A NSV I can finally see... and I feel pretty damn good.... hopefully this image comes up...

Amy-1.jpg

Replies

• tinydancer24
    Options
    You are beautiful! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • cramernh
    Options
    I cant seem to get the photo to come up... ARGH!
  • KateBarnhart85
    KateBarnhart85 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    the pic did NOT show up... but you know what... that's ok cause I am still proud of you!!! keep up the GREAT work!!!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    the pic did NOT show up... but you know what... that's ok cause I am still proud of you!!! keep up the GREAT work!!!

Couldn't agree more - good for you! Great work! :flowerforyou:
  • LittleFootLT11
    Options
    Amy-1.jpg

Fixed it for you :-)
  • cramernh
    Options
    Amy-1.jpg

Fixed it for you :-)

Thank you.... hell, at least I tried! LOL
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh - but I did cut and paste the link into a new page. And you know what: you're beautiful! :smile:
  • sckrlov
    sckrlov Posts: 74
    Options
    You look amazing !!! Keep up the great work!!
  • AngelaAbbott391
    Options
    Good job :)
    Definitely a difference.
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • biddysaurus
    biddysaurus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    you're beautiful (before and after!)!! great work! May you continue to have many NSVs and well as scale victories! Keep up the awesome work!
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and congratulations that your mind is allowing you to see it!!!!! Great work
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    To begin seeing the positive in pictures is truly powerful medicine. Congratulations!
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! All that hard work is paying off :)
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Girl you are gorgeous and amazing and an inspiration to me!!! <3 I'm so proud of you! Amazing job!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a big difference. You're looking fabulous! Keep up the great work!
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    fantastic job!!!
  • cramernh
    Options
    ***sigh.....

Thank you so much.. you have NO idea how hard it was for me to do this... was shaking in my insides to death until about a good 11:00pmEST! LOL!
  • arfog
    arfog Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!