1 year later

Options
My weight loss journey has been at a snails pace and has taken a LOT of hard work!!! I still have a ways to go but i'm pleased with my progress thus far. I have only lost 15 pounds but feel so much slimmer and definitely more toned!! I'm on a workout "break" for a few more weeks (herniated disc) but look forward to running and Insanity soon!!!

October 23, 2010 (size 12/13 & large)
67431_1624537343257_1531223921_1526572_4682692_n.jpg

Today, October 21, 2011 (size 6/8 & small/medium)
Photo_00022.jpg
Photo_00027.jpg

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Well you look terrific. .
  • sckrlov
    sckrlov Posts: 74
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • derposaurus
    derposaurus Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    wow you must be very short. a 15 pound difference on myself certainly would not make such a drastic change in collarbone appearance lol.
    you look good though congrats.
  • Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    wow you must be very short. a 15 pound difference on myself certainly would not make such a drastic change in collarbone appearance lol.
    you look good though congrats.

i'm 5'5 :smile: but thank you!!!
  • EmilyRose33
    Options
    Wow amazing job!
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Looking Good!

@derposaurus, I'm down 15 lbs, (my first 15) and it was a 2 inch loss in my waist. I'm already fitting into a size smaller jeans. It may not be as drastic, but it is just as important! :)
  • rucks20
    rucks20 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Take care of yourself and recover, then come back strong and kick Shawn T's butt! :laugh:
  • nickelskm
    Options
    Great job! You look terrific!
  • derposaurus
    derposaurus Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    oh wow! that's a big difference. i'm 5'10 so it's different for me.

i've lost 70 pounds and my waist went down 5 inches. so that's about an inch every 15 pounds where as for you it's 2 inches! so it's much different.

i do realize it's all relative though.

also sorry i didnt mean to come across as negative as i did in my original reply! you look very good pitterpatter and congrats on your weightloss. i admire that you've made it it so gradual! that really shows that you've got the whole grasp on the "lifestyle change" thing which is something i'm really needing to apply to my life so good work.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!