If you could get away with it for one day...

Options

Replies

• ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Are food allergies non-existent?

I'd start with Panera Bagles with cream cheese, and then move on to eggs and bacon from Jenny's Diner. Lunch would be Bottom's Up pizza, lots of cheese and a chewy crust. Dinner, Crab rangoon and a ton of fried food.
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Lots of fresh baked white bread and copious amounts of butter, washed down with Haagen-Dazs Dulce de Leche :love:
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Are food allergies non-existent?

I'd start with Panera Bagles with cream cheese, and then move on to eggs and bacon from Jenny's Diner. Lunch would be Bottom's Up pizza, lots of cheese and a chewy crust. Dinner, Crab rangoon and a ton of fried food.

I simply adore Bottoms Up. I miss that place! I loved the chesapeake.
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    ice cream!
  • ¤valor¤
    ¤valor¤ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Dirt!

dirtpudding.jpg
  • rockabillymama
    rockabillymama Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    cheese cake... lots and lots of cheese cake...

me too of all sorts of flavors mmmmmmmmmm
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    hooters all day baby

Chicken wings, fried pickles, burgers, fries, and BEER!
  • NinjaTurtleDude
    Options
    Hot wings for breakfast. Chinese for lunch and chocolate pie for dinner and booze all day :drinker:
  • melindalouise87
    Options
    this sux because I have a chocolate party planned for tomorrow and its going against me so if i could choose 1 thing it would be that
  • isherryb
    isherryb Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sea salt and cracked pepper kettle cooked potato chips! I sure do miss them!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Ice Cream at Coldstone Creamery and Pizza in New York or Chicago
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Dirt!

dirtpudding.jpg

Oh, Yeah!!! This too!!!:heart::love:
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Krispie crack.... I mean Krispie Kreme donuts .. they were my addiction that helped put on 100 pounds .. the hot sign would pop on and i was Tokyo drift in the middle of traffic .. lol .. i had to give them up 2 years ago to lose the weight but if i could get away with it oh yea I'd be eating them 2 Fast 2 Furious
  • vdegraff
    vdegraff Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Penne Rustica at Macaroni Grill with lots of rosemary bread and a sald with ranch dressing. Or Jalepeno Burger at MoJoe's with homemade chips. Or juicy steak with baked potatoe.
  • chikachic817
    chikachic817 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    French fries
    Funfetti cookies
    Cheesecake factory
    Papa John's pizza
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    french fries and ranch! loved those when I was fat...don't eat them now...don't miss what they did to my body but yum...sure are tasty

also cheesecake,yum!
  • jfloyd7
    jfloyd7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    "Trash" - a chocolaty sugared up version of chex mix, several bags of chips (any and/or all flavors), and about 48 - 12 oz cans of beer. Any beer except Budweiser. I haven't had a beer since 1998. I miss it.
  • delvisdavis
    delvisdavis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My homemade chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter chocolate cookies with a big glass of milk! Movie theater popcorn with lots of butter. Chocolate covered peanuts. Smokey Mountain taffy in all my favorite flavors like banana and strawberry. (going to Gatlinburg this weekend! help!) Shall I go on?!
  • megandunn18
    megandunn18 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, cookies, donuts, lots of "white" foods (pasta, rice, etc.) and pretty much anything else with excessive amounts of sugar and fat xD
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Krispie crack.... I mean Krispie Kreme donuts .. they were my addiction that helped put on 100 pounds .. the hot sign would pop on and i was Tokyo drift in the middle of traffic .. lol .. i had to give them up 2 years ago to lose the weight but if i could get away with it oh yea I'd be eating them 2 Fast 2 Furious

You had it right the first time! LOL- That Krispie Krack got half of my family to where they are today! Along with dozens and dozens of homemade buttery biscuits filled with cheese! SMH