My Twilight Playlist-Motivation!!!! (For Twilight lovers)

Options
I wanted to share my Twilight Workout Playlist. It keeps me motivated and hardly notice the time because I'm too busy thinking about each scene in relation to the song, lol. So to all of you trying to lose weight like myself, enjoy!

Twilight Workout/Cool down Playlist

The Workout Mix
Supermassive Black Hole by Muse 3:29
With you in my Head by Unkle 4:43
Hearing Damage by Thom Yorke 5:04
The Battle/Victoria vs. Edward by Howard Shore 6:40
The Violet hour by Sea Wolf 3:32
I belong to you by Muse 3:12
Let’s get lost by Beck and Bait Lashes 4:12
Neutron Star Collision (love is forever) by Muse 3:50
What Part of Forever by Cee Lo Green 3:57
Total time: 36 minutes 79 seconds

The Cool down Mix
Bella’s Lullaby by Carter Burwell 2:19
I dreamed of Edward by Carter Burwell 1:06
Slow Life by Grizzly Bear 4:21
The Compromise by Howard Shore 2:44
Volturi Waltz by Alexander Desplat 1:17
Total cool down time: 11 minutes 29 seconds

Total Work out time: 48 minutes and 8 seconds

Replies

• cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! i work out to several of these songs myself. ADD ME! :) Thanks for posting this.
  • rockeraxXx
    Options
    HUGEEEEEEEEE TWILIGHT FAN...love EDWARD! Read the books several times each. Fav....BREAKING DAWN. Is this weird considering I'm 32! LOL who cares.....my husband thinks I'm a freak. :) I prefer the slow depressing soundtracks. My ringer is Roslyn. Cant get enough of Bella's Lullaby. I better stop because I can go on forever talking about Twilight. :love:
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I use the Twilight and New Moon soundtracks for my workouts every day. Can't wait for Breaking Dawn!!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    HUGEEEEEEEEE TWILIGHT FAN...love EDWARD! Read the books several times each. Fav....BREAKING DAWN. Is this weird considering I'm 32! LOL who cares.....my husband thinks I'm a freak. :) I prefer the slow depressing soundtracks. My ringer is Roslyn. Cant get enough of Bella's Lullaby. I better stop because I can go on forever talking about Twilight. :love:

Well I am 45 and I still love me some Edward. (and Jasper and Emmett and just about all the hot guys).

I think Roslyn is my favorite but it's hard to pick.
  • WritePaintDance
    WritePaintDance Posts: 20 Member
    Options

Same here, but Twilight fans come in all ages, backgrounds.. were a diverse group with a common interest. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE Twilight too! Love the music, the cast.. OMG, can't wait till Breaking Dawn drops Nov . 18th. I already bought my ticket.
  • WritePaintDance
    WritePaintDance Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! i work out to several of these songs myself. ADD ME! :) Thanks for posting this.

no prob.. i thought it would be fun to share. glad you guys liked it :bigsmile:
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options

Well I am 45 and I still love me some Edward. (and Jasper and Emmett and just about all the hot guys).

41 and not at all ashamed to be a fan. Those who want to make fun of it? Knock yourself out; I know who I am.

As for the Twilight music, I have one word for you: MUSE. They are an awesome, kick *kitten* band. Great stuff to work out to.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options

And I'm 49, and.................sorry, just can't resist the hotness of the guys! (I have to think of them as 100+ year olds so I'm not robbing the cradle)

I think I'm partial to Alice as far as fave gal vamps go.
    I'm so curious what will be on the soundtrack for Breaking Dawn. I have the soundtracks and the movie score cds for the other three.
  • thinin008
    thinin008 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Willing to try anything, and since I'm a huge fan, think I'll create this playlist. :)
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options

Hahahaha same here, but I'm 24. Twilight is the best book ever, just finished re-reading it for the 5th time. love love love it! :love:
  • thinin008
    Options
    QUOTE:

HUGEEEEEEEEE TWILIGHT FAN...love EDWARD! Read the books several times each. Fav....BREAKING DAWN. Is this weird considering I'm 32! LOL who cares.....my husband thinks I'm a freak. :) I prefer the slow depressing soundtracks. My ringer is Roslyn. Cant get enough of Bella's Lullaby. I better stop because I can go on forever talking about Twilight.

Hahahaha same here, but I'm 24. Twilight is the best book ever, just finished re-reading it for the 5th time. love love love it!

Hahahahahahaha....ditto and I'm 37! LOL
  • thinin008
    Options

And I'm 49, and.................sorry, just can't resist the hotness of the guys! (I have to think of them as 100+ year olds so I'm not robbing the cradle)

I think I'm partial to Alice as far as fave gal vamps go.
    I'm so curious what will be on the soundtrack for Breaking Dawn. I have the soundtracks and the movie score cds for the other three.

37 here....#Teamedward. Already bought my tickets to see breaking dawn...(as if I'm going to the theater or a concert or something.) LOL. Countdown!