• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    no, you entertain ME !!:wink::laugh:
    what did you have to drink tonight ?
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Guess that makes two of us....where's the entertainment tonite? I would hate to have to take things into my own hands.
  • NinjaTurtleDude
    Options
    UGH one sec and ill get my stripper cloths back on.......
  • Multistyles
    Options
    Ok....well I like the winter because womens t shirts become much more interesting....ok now it's your turn entertain me now lol
  • sweetpunani
    Options
    no, you entertain ME !!:wink::laugh:
    what did you have to drink tonight ?

Menage a trois and now I'm working on some margaritas! :)
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    be right there!!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    lol-cats_gheck-out-my-guns.jpg
  • sweetpunani
    Options
    UGH one sec and ill get my stripper cloths back on.......

CHOP CHOP!
  • sdrabor
    sdrabor Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    'I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness. '
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee each morning.

The wife said, "You should do it, because you get up first, and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee".

The husband said, " You are in charge of the cooking around here and you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee."

Wife replies, "No you should do it, and besides it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee."

Husband replies, " I can't believe that, show me."

So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and shows him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says:

"HEBREWS"
  • sdrabor
    sdrabor Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
  • sweetpunani
    Options
    A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee each morning.

The wife said, "You should do it, because you get up first, and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee".

The husband said, " You are in charge of the cooking around here and you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee."

Wife replies, "No you should do it, and besides it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee."

Husband replies, " I can't believe that, show me."

So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and shows him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says:

"HEBREWS"

damn was that a religious joke lol!