I HAVE LOST 80.8 POUNDS! (YOUTUBE)

Options
13»

Replies

• localatte
    localatte Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Your video is adorable! I have PCOS too, so very cool to see your difference.
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Thank You So Much! The PCOS makes the struggle harder. We are going to beat it though!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss Budgetqueen79
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That a great step you did. I dont have what it takes to put that up there. Well done!!!!!:smile:
  • blackhawkgirl91
    blackhawkgirl91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    holy cow, girl! thats wonderul!
  • budgetqueen79
    Options
    Making my vids on Youtube keeps me accountable and has opened me up to a bigger world literally b/c you meet like minded people who understand the struggle just in case you don't have support at home. My relatives don't watch my vids so it doesn't bother me much.
  • mznikab
    mznikab Posts: 36
    Options
    Good Job. You should be sooo PROUD...Congrats!!
  • NewDawn31
    NewDawn31 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl! 80.8 pounds!?! You have put in some WORK! Lookin great. Keep it up!
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!
  • MlleDee
    MlleDee Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Seriously, what a great, great job!! I remember I danced around the 300 mark for 2 months or so, before finally getting under it. It is a truly great, feeling and you have worked so hard to get here. I'm glad that you video blog. Whenever you have a bad day, go watch this video again. Remember how successful you truly are, and keep going.

You have so much to look forward to, I never realized how much my weight held me back till I started losing it. You have so much to be proud of, keep up the good work!!!
  • budgetqueen79
    Options
    Thank You So Much! I was so excited!!!
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the progress!!!
  • eleqtriq
    eleqtriq Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me. Really. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!