metal?

Options
babyblake11
babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
just got back into it, what are some good workout songs?

i love metal, deathmetal, deathcore, metalcore, crunkcore, punkish stuff.. whatevs (:

dont judge me ! it's my guilty pleasure.

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Panic Attack by dream theater!! it's in a 6/8 time signature which is really super fast and it's a great one!! but it's 7 minutes long, so it may kick your *kitten* like it did mine the first time I did it.
  • pph79
    pph79 Posts: 78
    Options
    i love metal

Marry me. :wink:

Can't think of any particular songs off the top of my head, but i've been listening to alot of Amorphis(Progressive metal from Finland) and Agalloch (Progressive/Folk/Black metal) lately when i jog. I'd recommend the Elegy album from Amorphis and The Mantle from Agalloch.
  • rebecca_lc28
    rebecca_lc28 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    OMG i love metal music its only because that's all my brother plays.. it gets me pumped and ready to work out really pushes me....
    bands i LOVE to work out to are

PARKWAY DRIVE
    SLIPKNOT
    HELLYEAH
    MUDVAYNE
    PAPA ROACH
    36 CRAZY FISTS
    SYSTEM OF A DOWN
    THE USED
    SEVEN DUST
    A DAY TO REMEMBER
    STONE SOUR
    LAMB OF GOD

just to name a few lol
    and most of these bands are playing at sound wave next year :D
  • kirakaydawn
    Options
    OMG i love metal music its only because that's all my brother plays.. it gets me pumped and ready to work out really pushes me....

PARKWAY DRIVE
    SLIPKNOT
    HELLYEAH
    MUDVAYNE
    PAPA ROACH
    36 CRAZY FISTS
    SYSTEM OF A DOWN
    THE USED
    SEVEN DUST
    A DAY TO REMEMBER
    STONE SOUR
    LAMB OF GOD

just to name a few lol

You just made my lil soundwave heart flutter.. Seeing alot of these bands in march <3
  • brunnemeyer
    brunnemeyer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Lately at the gym I have been listening to a lot of Pantera, Sepultura and Testament. All three are great bands to get you pumped up.
  • rebecca_lc28
    Options

PARKWAY DRIVE
    SLIPKNOT
    HELLYEAH
    MUDVAYNE
    PAPA ROACH
    36 CRAZY FISTS
    SYSTEM OF A DOWN
    THE USED
    SEVEN DUST
    A DAY TO REMEMBER
    STONE SOUR
    LAMB OF GOD

just to name a few lol

You just made my lil soundwave heart flutter.. Seeing alot of these bands in march <3

ME 2 :smile:
  • lumilowlander
    lumilowlander Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Lately at the gym I have been listening to a lot of Pantera, Sepultura and Testament. All three are great bands to get you pumped up.

^ Heck Yes.

I am also a metal head. I honestly didn't think I'd find anyone else into Metal on here...
  • rebecca_lc28
    Options

^ Heck Yes.

I am also a metal head. I honestly didn't think I'd find anyone else into Metal on here...

me either!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    i am a metal head :P
  • kirakaydawn
    Options
    We've found our people on here!

Haha funny that most of you are already in my friends list!
  • glenr79
    glenr79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    why would we judge you?? That kind of music is my favorite and I am proud to say so!!!

Play click click boom by Saliva, Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin, Addicted by Saving Abel, Animal I have become by Three Days Grace, Awake by Godsmack, Bleed it out by Linkin Park, Break by Three Days Grace, Breath by Breaking Benjamin, Do what you do by Mudvayne, Fake it by Seether, Freak on a Leash by Korn, Got the life by Korn, No giving up by Crossfade.. I could tell you a million songs!!!
    just got back into it, what are some good workout songs?

i love metal, deathmetal, deathcore, metalcore, crunkcore, punkish stuff.. whatevs (:

dont judge me ! it's my guilty pleasure.
  • complete_tease
    complete_tease Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    why would we judge you?? That kind of music is my favorite and I am proud to say so!!!

Play click click boom by Saliva, Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin, Addicted by Saving Abel, Animal I have become by Three Days Grace, Awake by Godsmack, Bleed it out by Linkin Park, Break by Three Days Grace, Breath by Breaking Benjamin, Do what you do by Mudvayne, Fake it by Seether, Freak on a Leash by Korn, Got the life by Korn, No giving up by Crossfade.. I could tell you a million songs!!!

Almost all of these are on my workout list. Add some rob zombie, marilyn manson, disturbed for sure!
  • glenr79
    glenr79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    they are on my workoutlist too!!!

Almost all of these are on my workout list. Add some rob zombie, marilyn manson, disturbed for sure!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    metallica pantera ummm nuclear assault
  • kirakaydawn
    Options

OMG I HAVENT LISTENED TO CLICK CLICK BOOM IN SO LONG!!
    THANK YOU!!!!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    check out the playlist i been working on grooveshark

http://grooveshark.com/#/playlist/Gym+Pump+Up+Metal/35724977
  • 67chevelleSS
    67chevelleSS Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm old schoolin' it with mostly Metallica!
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: happydance for this thread
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: happydance for this thread

+1

I prefer Slayer, Megadeth, Rob Zombie, Mastadon, or Killswitch Engage. There's lots of others though, but those are my favs.
  • mrskayla
    Options
    WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT LISTEN TO SLIPKNOT

LISTEN TO WOE, IS ME, ASKING ALEXANDRIA,BLACK VEIL BRIDES,

SONGS: WOE, IS ME - & DELINQUENTS, hell or high water,

ASKING ALEXANDRIA, THE PROPHECY,THE LAST EPISODE,I WAS ONCE POSSIBLE,OR MAYBE PERHAPS A COWBOY KING

BLACK VEIL BRIDES- PERFECT WEAPON , KNIVES AND PENS , CHILDREN SURRENDER,

IF YOU LIKE PUNK...

funeral dress - im in love with oi
    blood for blood - aint like you
    dropkick murpheys- spicy mchaggis jig\
    **** sparrer - i got your number,england belongs to me
    Gbh,circles jerks,the queers,the descendants,buzzcocks,tiger army,reverend horton heat etc
    thats a mix of old 77 punkrock and uk 82 also a little oi some psychobilly and rockabilly
    :)