A year of MFP (with photos)

Options
124»

Replies

• TL136
    TL136 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You not only look awesome you look so healthy!
  • queenbcronen
    queenbcronen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Love the english/dressage photos!
  • sarab99
    sarab99 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of yourself! You look fantastic. Thanks for posting :)
  • litelight
    Options
    WOW! You look great! Way to go!
  • xrockinrobyn
    xrockinrobyn Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thank for you all the replies, they're definitely keeping me smiling!
    You look much smaller than a 12-14. I am your height and 21lbs more than you and am in a size 12. YOU look AMAZING!!!

I'm pretty much a size 12 on the dot now really but then I've got a slightly odd body shape, my waist is 29" (or thereabouts) but my hips are 37" so I'm a lot more "straight up and down" than I thought I was.

As for what I did, I wasn't with the horse when dieting. I simply ate less and healthier. I didn't deny myself foods I loved but I reduced them and if I ate them I'd burn them off too. I used the Wii fit a lot and I've been cycling a lot too (pretty much everywhere I go). I started swimming once a week at the start of this year but had to stop when I finished uni. Now I'm cycling anywhere from 6-12 miles daily plus yard chores and riding.
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You look so GREAT... really inspirational, thanks so much for posting. So pretty!
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic! Changing eating habits has done wonders for me as well, and it shows. Thanks for sharing your pics!
  • MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic- so healthy!!!!! And you have GREAT before and after pictures --- thanks for showing!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!