New to myfitness

Options
Hi all I'm a newby and am just playing around on the sight at the moment thought I would say hello ...

Replies

• thinkingthingirl
    thinkingthingirl Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hellooo :) thought id say a quick hi to you cos i literatly joined this morning. I cant believe how friendly and accomidating so many people have been to me already. I hope you are finding a similar experience:) take care and have a fantastic day
  • lilmissgigglez
    Options
    hi everyone my name is rachael and im new to the site joined lastnight !! all i can say is what a fantastic site especially for free so glad i came accross this !! xx
  • marzahl68
    marzahl68 Posts: 201
    Options
    Hi guys, I've been on this site since mid August and in case you are wondering...........yes, it works! I lost 25 lbs since then. There are tons of people waiting to cheer you on, answer your questions or give you advice if you need it. If you haven't done so already, download the app to your phone. It lets you log any food and exercise on the go, even has a scanner for food lables. Couldn't be easier!
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm a newby and am just playing around on the sight at the moment thought I would say hello ...
    Hello to you too!
  • SetecAstronomy
    Options
    Hellooo :) thought id say a quick hi to you cos i literatly joined this morning. I cant believe how friendly and accomidating so many people have been to me already. I hope you are finding a similar experience:) take care and have a fantastic day
    Welcome to the site!
  • SetecAstronomy
    Options
    hi everyone my name is rachael and im new to the site joined lastnight !! all i can say is what a fantastic site especially for free so glad i came accross this !! xx
    Welcome aboard!
  • SetecAstronomy
    Options
    Hi guys, I've been on this site since mid August and in case you are wondering...........yes, it works! I lost 25 lbs since then. There are tons of people waiting to cheer you on, answer your questions or give you advice if you need it. If you haven't done so already, download the app to your phone. It lets you log any food and exercise on the go, even has a scanner for food lables. Couldn't be easier!
    I'd say welcome aboard to you too but you've been here a while :wink: So...hi!
  • thinkingthingirl
    thinkingthingirl Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!

a massive HELLLOOO to you aswelll sweetheart :D xxx
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options

Welcome, everyone! Couldn't have said it better myself (above post). Have been on here since May. I completely agree and I'll also add that what has helped for me is finally accepting the fact that it is a lifestyle change, not a diet or temporary exercise program. You can customize this to fit your needs and fit in your favorite foods which will also help in your success. Everything in moderation. Best of luck to you all - you can do this!! :smile:
  • jstewmo
    jstewmo Posts: 13
    Options

Couldn't of said it better myself. I too have only been here a short while and have lost over 20 lbs, give it a shot and you will surprise yourself. Anybody on here, please feel free to friend request me. I know I could use the support and I am more than happy to cheer you on as well!!
  • bunny876
    bunny876 Posts: 40 Member
    Options

I agree with this! This site is so great, I was shocked to see what I was really putting into my body. Everyone here is so great and willing to help, and that is great motivation.

Good Luck to everyone!