how long has it taken you to lose your belly?

Options
just wondering how long it has taken people to lose their belly with their weight loss...

I know you can not target weight loss and am not looking for those sort of answers just wondering how long it has taken you to get a flat belly and is it truly possible after having a really big belly?

also, pictures would be wonderful if you wanna put in the effort :D

Replies

• Gemini_at_36
    Options
    The belly will get smaller but if you started at 322, the belly will not go away completely, it takes surgery. Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I have lost 12 lbs in 4 weeks and I deffo had an over hang now when I stand up now its gone still a jelly belly but its not hanging down anymore I have been dieting and walking and doing some sit ups nothing major I am going to up my exercise from monday. I can see a huge differnece it works x
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I am down 42lbs and only have 12 to go and my belly is still there. I think its going to be the last to go. I am so frustrated with it. But its gotta go sometime right?
  • ticapet20
    Options
    has anybody tried that fat burning stuff advertised on TV???:
  • WskyTngoFxtrt
    Options
    I have lost about 10 lbs in a month and 4 inches on my waist so no dunlap ... but still a bit of a jelly belly. cardio is the best way to burn excess fat. i do 45 min on an elliptical everyday.
  • NuMe46
    NuMe46 Posts: 128
    Options
    I have the "apron" that comes as one gets older. I have been at this same weight before (7 years ago) and was in a smaller size jeans then but now my belly won't allow it. My jeans are so baggy everywhere but my belly won't allow me to go to a smaller size. I have lost 30 pounds and want to lose 13 more to reach my goal. Maybe some more of my belly will shrink.
  • Kristimcb
    Options
    Pilates! Core training...I have been doing Pilates and Core Training for 3 weeks and I am noticing a HUGE CHANGE in my belly. I am now comfortably back in my 16s from pushing out of 18s to 20s...so little by little, I am widdling down. There is a small swiss ball at the store you can get that will make pilates and core training easier or use a large ball...either way, it works, but will take time.

Kristi

:happy:
  • hipbonesthighgap
    Options
    I hope I lose mine :(

xx