Fall challenge

Options
Hi all!
I am looking for some motivation. I would like to start a group challenge. I recently started counting calories because I gained weight not doing so. I would like help getting back on track. Any one up for it?

The challenge:
1. Log in daily and record calories.
2. Don't eat empty calories and do not cheat.
3. Exercise 4 days a week. You decide how long is good for you.
4. Weigh in November 22, one month from today.
5. Complete daily log.

I realize this is nothing new, but know it works. So let's see how much we can lose!

Sincerely,
Motivated

Replies

• tracikearns
    tracikearns Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Would love to get into a challenge, I haven't done one before. Hopefully it is what I need to get back on track :) How exactly does it work? Do we just post here?

Thanks for starting !!!!!
  • haleyk
    haleyk Posts: 58
    Options
    Great. I will post here daily as a personal goal. Glad you joined.
  • mangorabbit
    mangorabbit Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    As I find myself slipping down that 'eating more than I need/ought/etc' slope, I would be delighted to join you all if you don't mind!

Perhaps an initial weighing/measuring of self to get a good 'started from' point in your own mind?

Sincerely,
    Kick-me-in-the-pants McSlackerson
  • haleyk
    haleyk Posts: 58
    Options
    Today was great for exercise and counting. Hope you all doing well.
  • mangorabbit
    mangorabbit Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Today was not the best - ran out of time for the hoped for Yoga session this evening - got some abs and light cardio work in this morning, eating properly... now if the evening paperwork project won't dissolve into stress eating.

KEEP AT IT!
  • tracikearns
    tracikearns Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Monday was rough for me, my husband and I went out for our anniversary :) so not the best of food choices for dinner. Tuesday was good though and got a good walk in at the gym!

Have a great day!!!!