What should I do to celebrate?

Options
I'm 1.5 lbs from losing 100 lbs and my goal weight. I've already gotten the new wardrobe (would be naked if I didn't). I don't want to go out for dinner....nothing special about that.

What should I do to celebrate? Looking forward to your ideas!

Replies

• MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Little holiday with family or friends? And by the way, fantastic pictures, well done :)
  • ablykins
    ablykins Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Massage or spa day!! Pamper that new gorgeous body of yours! :smile:
  • thinby40
    thinby40 Posts: 113
    Options
    Treat yourself to a spa day...facial, massage, mani/pedi. It's sooo relaxing and you deserve it after a great accomplishment. Congrats!
  • abirdy
    abirdy Posts: 36
    Options
    With the new life change that you did, find something that you really love and share it with your family... celebrate and have fun....
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    definetly a massage.
  • trishlambert
    trishlambert Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Spa day? Or better, spa weekend?

Redecorate a room in the house?

What's your favorite hobby? Is there something there that would be a huge treat?

And CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    I'm liking the spa idea! I do deserve to pamper myself!

Any other ideas?
  • aimeelouwhite
    aimeelouwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    a special piece of jewellery that will help you remember your wonderful success whenever you wear it!
  • susaneec
    susaneec Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Why not do a small getaway and choose a hotel WITH a spa? Or an in room massage?
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Definitely jewellery! I've got a gold watch reward for when I get under 100kg.

good luck and enjoy your celebrations
  • oneoddsock
    oneoddsock Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    When I get to my goal weight, I'm going to go on a trip to Hay-on-Wye, a small town on the English-Welsh border famous for having lots of bookshops. I'm an avid reader. For every pound I lose, I plan to spend £2 in Hay; going from 181lb to 150lb, I'll have £62 to spend on books, lovely books!

What are your hobbies? Can you dream up something like this for yourself?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!