Over six pounds on week 1!!

Options
Wow!! I think it may have been water retention as I visited the loo about a thousand times!! Feeling pretty good though.. MFP is great!

Si :)

Replies

• MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Water will do that lol!!
  • margo36
    margo36 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You always loose loads on the first week :happy: Great start though you just got to keep going now :flowerforyou:
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I think there's something magical about this site :laugh: That is a great amount of weight. Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! Love it when that happens! Most that's ever happened for me was 2 lbs. Hooray! Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    yeah, you're a guy. it happens. i think i lost close to 14 pounds my first six weeks. then it started becoming a little more slow, but still steady.

btw, i keep changing my fitness setting every few pounds lost. it lowers my calorie goal just a little bit. its enough that i feel it, but not so much that i'm starving. go to setting on the top of the page, and then click "update fitness profile"
  • geri1955
    geri1955 Posts: 106
    Options
    Congrats! Water weight , fat weight We'll take it as long as the scale goes DOWNWARDS!!!!! That gave me the incentive to keep going!!! and going and going and going!!!:wink:
  • lardygoinslim
    lardygoinslim Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I'm pretty pleased :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!