New with a question

Options
I am new to the site and I have a question. I am a nursing mother. After researching what is safe, I have found that I cannot do the recommended number of calories given by this site. However, nursing using a certain number of calories that isn't reflected in the info. on this site. Is there any way to adapt my stats. to reflect this?

By the way, a little about myself. I am a mother of three (ages3, 22 months, and 3 months).

Replies

597880 Posts: 6
    Options
    I think you can add your own calorie count for your daily goal. I know I did. You should loose weight faster by nursing.
  • silversong24
    silversong24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    in the food database they have several options for nursing. You just add it in everyday as part of your food. You can check out mine if you like or just search under nursing or breastfeeding. Good luck to you!
    597880 Posts: 6
    Options
    LOL I am to old to be nursing a baby. I just thought you were having trouble adding the daily calorie goal on. Sorry might not understood the post. Good luck to you.
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I have a friend here and she is breast feeding and doing well. When she logs her breast feeding in it says how many calories she has burned so she knows she can eat those calories back again. I think that is how it works anyway, I haven't actually asked but going by her food diary that is how it seems to work
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I have a friend here and she is breast feeding and doing well. When she logs her breast feeding in it says how many calories she has burned so she knows she can eat those calories back again. I think that is how it works anyway, I haven't actually asked but going by her food diary that is how it seems to work