not a success story but...

Options
a successful month. Today marks exactly one month that I have been using MFP. I really didn't notice much of a difference till i saw these pics side by side. Thanks to all MFP for the support and to everyone that posts any success stories all of y'all are definitely an inspiration to me. One successful month and hopefully many more to come.
One Month Ago
PicsIn_13167413986261.png
Today
PicsIn_1319295496718.png

Replies

• engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i like how you blocked out your face in all but one of them.
  • angee1126
    angee1126 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can totally tell the difference! Well, you're an inspiration to others like myself! :drinker:

Keep up the great work! :happy:
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look so good in your afters!! Your arm is slimmer, your tummy is smaller! Even your shoulders look less broad!! Your chest looks bigger since everything else is so small! Fantastic work!!
  • TracyHooker
    Options
    Great job!!

11174946.png
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    Good Job! You look great! Even though you blocked your face out, take a look at how much thinner it is!!! You have done a good job! Keep up the good work!
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I can tell you've lost. Your shoulder/back, arm, & tummy is smaller. Great job!
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Good Job! You look great! Even though you blocked your face out, take a look at how much thinner it is!!! You have done a good job! Keep up the good work!
    You mean she doesn't really have a heart for a face? Darn...was looking forward to seeing if others had it... LOL
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!!! Keep up the great work!!! You are a true inspiration!!!
  • LovelyLo23
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I blocked out my face on the other 3 because I came out making funny faces lol:happy:
  • LovelyLo23
    Options
    :blushing:
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Congrats! 18lbs down is awesome :)
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I love that you are taking progress pics. I didn't do that and wish I would have. WTG
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Great results so far - you are on your way!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    that's great!! and that color looks amazing on you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!