Hello everybody! :)

Options
Hi I'm HoneyDancer and I just joined MFP. Just found out about it. Just joined. I had been looking for something similar online for a few weeks now. I am just happy I found something to help keep me on track with my fitness goals. I've got about 9 lbs to lose (well for now) and some toning up I need to do.

Just wanted to say hi and looking forward to meeting people here that will crack the whip and help me stay on course :) Hope I can do the same for someone else too!

Replies

• tlhpruitt
    tlhpruitt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm new to MFP also. I have lost over 100 pounds so far and I'm down to the lat 16. I was looking for a site that I could track my daily food as I transition and maintain my weight loss. This looks like a great site with much support. Glad to be here.
  • packerfan1
    packerfan1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP!! This is a great site. Feel free to add me as a friend :))
  • juliej43
    Options
    hi to you both and welcome to this sight. it is a great sight and i love it, I have been doing weight watchers for years and have never lost 7lb in 2 weeks, feel free to add me as a friend and good luck x
  • juliej43
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm new to MFP also. I have lost over 100 pounds so far and I'm down to the lat 16. I was looking for a site that I could track my daily food as I transition and maintain my weight loss. This looks like a great site with much support. Glad to be here.
    well done on the weight loss so far that is fantastic, how did you lose all that?
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I'm in the same situation, not much weight to lose, but really need to get toned and reduce the BFP. Feel free to add me as a friend. Can always use more support.
  • HoneyDancer
    Options
    Hey all, thanks for the welcome! I'll add you all :)