Woo hoo....I got a NSV!!!!

Options
So..im down 47 pounds..and feeling pretty good about that...but imagine how I felt when I got a pair of size18 jeans from the back of my closet and they FIT!!! woo hoo...I wanted to scream, shout and do cartwheels all at the same time!! I still have a ways to go to get to my goal..but i know im on the right track because just 7 months ago...I was wearing a size 24...yay for me!!!

Replies

• Herownself
    Herownself Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! Yiiippppeee
  • voodoomoocow
    voodoomoocow Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look super cute all dolled up!
  • debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I would be shouting to.... Great for you!!!!! Be proud girl you worked hard for that.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Go Girl!
  • MarySunshine70
    Options
    Thanks for posting!! This kind of post is one of the big reasons I love MFP! So happy for you!
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I remember the days of wearing a size 24, now you are at a size 18 there is a big difference you should be very proud of yourself!!!
  • tanyar23
    tanyar23 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Excellent work!!!
  • fleaball73
    fleaball73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys! It feels great...and makes me so MOTIVATED to continue on my weight loss journey!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!