where did you lose weight off first?

Options
when you started losing weight where did you loose it from? example; neck, stomach, arms, legs, bum, thighs ect..

i lost it of my face first and have a flat stomach at the top but not at the bottom (look at my pics) and hoping this will go flat with the more weight i loose i am looking on losing 2 more stone or a little more

Replies

• krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Face is usually the first place you lose. That's where I lost first. Then arms. Then legs. Now FINALLY my beer gut.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Definitely in my face.
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My thighs and waist....can't wait till I can see a difference in my face and belly!
  • nickyskins
    nickyskins Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My face
  • candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Face and hands wierdly enough I've gone from a 12 to a lose 8 wedding ring so far thank goodness for free sizing!
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Face and neck
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    My extremities. My shoe size went down by a size & a half & my arms/thighs got smaller, then my face/neck, now it's mostly coming off my upper body & midsection.
  • ezreka
    ezreka Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yes face first then thighs and butt, still wanting the tummy to go, but I have had babies so I don't think its going anywhere :sad:
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    My fingers, waist and hips, and neck. I feel that my face is still the same as when I started, which is weird since that's where I lost it the last time I was counting calories...
  • rockchick90
    Options
    everyone has noticed its mostly off my waist and stomache!
  • Degren
    Degren Posts: 80
    Options
    Face and legs first. It always seems like the belly is last, but even with my belly being slow to catch up, I have gone down two pants sizes, so I think it is all relative. Everything else lost more than the belly, but I guess I have lost all over. I keep hearing that you can target muscles for toning, but not for fat loss.
  • tcpowell25
    Options
    I lost face, neck, thigh, butt, bust, now I'm really trying to focus on my stomach. That is such a challenge for me.
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I noticed my legs and then tummy and arms but every body is a little diffrent
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Noticeable in the face first then the torso area.
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I lost it from my face and boobs :-( Then my waist. Still waiting for it to reach my stomach!
  • AlynLeigh
    AlynLeigh Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My exercise has mostly consisted on incline walking so I first noticed it on my legs and back side. Now, it seems like its coming off a little bit all over which is exactly how i gained it. I can see a little bit in my face and neck but fell it all over. ^_^
  • sashalarue
    sashalarue Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I first seen the lose in my face...now that i'm doing more weight training i'm seeing my legs and butt tone, but that damn belly is a beast and it's in love with me and wont go anywhere...i'm stoked to hear that it's the last to go! I'm going to have a going away party for it when it does take a hike!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    My face...then my stomach..and my butt lifted lol
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    My crotch! Isn't that weird?? Happened every time I have lost weight.
  • mommy2squish
    mommy2squish Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My face and thighs