Replies

• M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done you look amazing!
  • bettycass
    bettycass Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself. You look great!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Awesome work!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful journey. . You look fabulous! Thank you so much for the inspiration~
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am soo thankful to have soo much support from MFP members, my family is becoming less supportive of me and telling me i'm "obsessed" with exercising and watching what I eat. Whenever I gain a lb or so, they rejoice and tell me they are happy. Keep in mind they are "trying" to lose weight as well but are not doing nothing about it. I told them all the "secrets" I used and they have made NO effort. I am not going to keep tabs on what they do, but they at least need to be supportive of my choices! I'm glad I have friends on this site that know where I am coming from and know what it takes to get there!
  • What an inspiration!

My story is very similar and I'm 2lb lost into my goal. I put on 2 stone (28lb) AFTER having my son, I actually weighed less after birth than before (thanks to morning sickness til the day he was born). I will get there and you sharing your story just makes me know it IS possible.
  • fronc
    fronc Posts: 41
    Options
    I totally know what you mean! Just remember that it's about you feeling confidant about you, and whatever weight that is should be your choice!

And you look so fantastic! Congratulations!
  • 24man
    24man Posts: 58
    Options
    What a difference! You look great!
  • 24man
    24man Posts: 58
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am soo thankful to have soo much support from MFP members, my family is becoming less supportive of me and telling me i'm "obsessed" with exercising and watching what I eat. Whenever I gain a lb or so, they rejoice and tell me they are happy. Keep in mind they are "trying" to lose weight as well but are not doing nothing about it. I told them all the "secrets" I used and they have made NO effort. I am not going to keep tabs on what they do, but they at least need to be supportive of my choices! I'm glad I have friends on this site that know where I am coming from and know what it takes to get there!

Yes, I expect too much from family, friends, etc. too. I finally realized nobody cares too much about my success. they care about themselves. Misery loves company, so they like to see others fail. I lost 40 lbs a few years ago and nobody in my family said a word. Jealous I guess. So I will be happy for myself for my new healthier, better looking body. 14.6 lbs and I'll have lost the same 40 lbs again. then the hard part of keeping it off this time.
  • VeggieFace
    Options

Yes, I expect too much from family, friends, etc. too. I finally realized nobody cares too much about my success. they care about themselves. Misery loves company, so they like to see others fail. I lost 40 lbs a few years ago and nobody in my family said a word. Jealous I guess. So I will be happy for myself for my new healthier, better looking body. 14.6 lbs and I'll have lost the same 40 lbs again. then the hard part of keeping it off this time.

I have the same experience with my family. My sister is the only family member that lives close by, and every time the weekend comes around she wants to go eat somewhere not healthy and not being supportive at all. She is skinny by the way, just cause she can eat 2 bites of whatever food she picks and not finish it. I'm not the same, everybody is different. She always also insists on going to have dessert at coldstone/some frozen yogurt place,etc. Even last week i was proud of my progress and asked her if she noticed and she laughed and said no. Wow i'm getting mad even typing this.
    At Corina you look amazing! Congrats on your weight loss and healthy journey! Keep it up! :) Sally
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! great job!!
  • hollie5by5
    hollie5by5 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!!!

I'm down to 171lbs from 202 and would love to get down to 130 ish.. Can I ask how many calories you stuck to daily and also what was your exercise regime???

Seeing pictures like yours really gives me hope that I can do it...
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing! congrats on your loss! :)
  • tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look just amazing, and have come a long way.
    I too, had babies and I just bloomed up... first pregnancy I gained 50 lbs ( half of my original weight).
    I got a little better as the 4th one came along. That first baby is almost 20... lol took me awhile too.
    I agree, you have to come to a point where you are sick of looking a pictures of yourself fat....and
    get motivated. I agree MFP, has been so supportive.
    I wish you lots of success and healthiness
    T
  • bobbi_jo2
    bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow. This is just what I needed. You look so incredible. I would LOVE to see that kind of change, but I still have a long ways to go. Thanks for the motivation though!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Congratulations!!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, this was September. I am still doing well and trying to get to my ultimate goal maintaining between 120-123. I am currently bouncing between 123-125. I'm almost there :):)
  • silverfox678
    silverfox678 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Dedication really does pay off... You look awesome!!!
  • energy4life
    Options
    Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing your journey! You are amazing! Congrats on your success! Congrats on your little one as well! :flowerforyou:
  • jennable
    jennable Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!