I AM SO PROUD!!!

Options
naugustyniak
naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
My daughter is studying to be a pastry chef, which is REALLY hard since I love pastries. For her class, she had to make a cake for the Edible Book Fair. Basically they have to take a book and make a cake depicting a scene from it. She chose "Peter Pan". She made the pirate ship with the crockodile. Everything is edible with the exception of the masts and the board it is on. SHE IS AWESOME!!!!!

Replies

• naugustyniak
    Options
    My daughter is studying to be a pastry chef, which is REALLY hard since I love pastries. For her class, she had to make a cake for the Edible Book Fair. Basically they have to take a book and make a cake depicting a scene from it. She chose "Peter Pan". She made the pirate ship with the crockodile. Everything is edible with the exception of the masts and the board it is on. SHE IS AWESOME!!!!!
  • naugustyniak
    Options
    I want to post a pic but cannot figure out how to put it on the message...HELP
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    You should be proud! That's one cool looking cake! :drinker:

Posting pics - Use brackets [ ] and lower case img inside the first bracket and /img inside the second one. :smile:
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Wow that's fantastic! I wish I could help you with the picture thing, I'd like to see it :ohwell:

Congrats!
  • naugustyniak
    Options
    You should be proud! That's one cool looking cake! :drinker:

Posting pics - Use brackets [ ] and lower case img inside the first bracket and /img inside the second one. :smile:

I appreciate it but I am still lost....thanks anyway.....I posted the link to my pics