Hello!

Options
Hello everyone, I joined about a week and a half a go, and so far so good. A little about myself: I'm 26, I'm currently living in Minot, North Dakota, I moved here a little over a year ago from North Carolina after graduating from college. I've always been the big one in my family, but I'm hoping to change that. My goal weight it 150 lbs, and I'm hoping to get there by Christmas of 2012, that will be the next time I see my family and I want to shock all of them. If anyone wants to friend me, I'd be happy to give/receive support and I take criticism well so you can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Replies

• jenculver
    Options
    you can do it!
  • Redpeppa
    Options
    Hey add me .. its always nice to have motivation .. and i know you can do it
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    And you left beautiful North Carolina? Shame on you... :) Where did you go to college?

I've been on here about a week, and the counting calories really makes you think hard about what you eat and makes you look at labels, stuff we should all be doing anyway, but you are shocked when you look at something you wouldn't hesitate to eat and it's like 400 calories.

Feel free to add me, I hope I can motivate others the way they have motivated me.
  • december8teen
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :-)
  • strangewebby
    Options
    I really didn't want to leave, but the job market forced me. I went to school at UNC Wilmington and lived there for about three years before moving here. My home town is a small place in the foothills called Rutherfordton, NC, both very beautiful places.
  • strangewebby
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone, I've definitely found this site to be helpful with keeping myself accountable.