where did you lose weight off first?

Options
2»

Replies

• Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Face, upper body area. Like around my ribcage and chest (thankfully not my boobs lol) also my thighs hips and sadly my butt is gone :(
  • Debby0904
    Debby0904 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My arms and upper back
  • slightingscale
    slightingscale Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    wrists and ankles...
    like that's what I really want to go first :ohwell:
    wait, it gets better
    then comes my ribcage, which makes my hips look even bigger:sad:
  • hhcote
    hhcote Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I think I lost at my neck, under my chin. I've heard that we first lose the weight we put on last. If that's true, then I can't wait to lose the muffin top because that came right before my apparently shrinking double chin!
  • hhcote
    hhcote Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    wrists and ankles...
    like that's what I really want to go first :ohwell:
    wait, it gets better
    then comes my ribcage, which makes my hips look even bigger:sad:

I just had to laugh! I have had the butt and thighs forever - even at 118 lbs back in high school. I'm not feeling very confident that I'll ever lose them.

Hopefully you'll even out soon! :flowerforyou:
  • sschoolfield
    Options
    Butt, gut, and the girls.
    :smile: :smile: :cry:
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    the bit between my boobs and my belly button, that was almost immediately noticeable. I haven't really kept tabs on too many other places for losing weight, my face looks a lot different though
  • DdoubleU77
    Options
    OH slightingscale...I can feel your pain. Like, WTH really???
  • randomartisrgirl
    Options
    Ummmm, probably started losing from my stonach first, and then grafually from my upper thighs as well as my stomach. I still have a lot of work to go on my thighs, though my stomach looks nearly flat now when I stand up. I think I generally tend to lose first from the last place I gained, which is usually my stomach, so yeah.