drive thru rant

Options
anyone wonder what people on the drive through got to go through? here are some examples

* me: I'm sorry, I am out of broccoli beef for the night.
*idiot: ok, then i'll have the egg roll and the broccoli beef.
*me: I'm sorry sir, I am out of the broccoli beef. I only have this----
*idiot: ok, then I guess I will go with the orange chicken and the broccoli beef.

Or, we close at 10pm, every night. 10:15 pm
*me: Hello, I'm sorry but we are closed for the night, and I dont have a register or any food left.
*idiot: Even if I'm a paying customer?

Really? I can assure you that if you wern't a paying customer, you wouldn't get service either, never mind the fact that all 4 of our open signs are off, and it big sign at the beginning shows our hours.

those are just two people i had last night. there are about 2 dozen more, and hundreds over the past 2 months.

All should remember the golden rule:
Don't F*** with people who make your food!

Replies

• erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    stop hatin and gimme the Brocolli BEEF! =P
  • AliDarling
    Options
    im outta of it!!! :p lol
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Spent 10 years in food service...I am no longer in the least bit shocked :tongue:
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Where do you work....Although I don't eat fast food I wand to avoid your work establishlment for sure....:)
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options

All should remember the golden rule:
    Don't F*** with people who make your food!

Love this rule.
  • Lachsis
    Lachsis Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    im outta of it!!! :p lol

ok, ok,
    then I'll have the skillet steak and the broccoli beef :tongue:
    And it better be fast. me is hungry. :devil:
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Same goes for people who pour your drinks... You really don't wanna know what could go on behind a bar if your not nice polite and wait your turn...
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I worked fast food for 9 years. I feel your pain.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the broccoli beef person was trying to give you a bad time! :) There are a lot of drive through pranks on you tube. Who knows...
  • AliDarling
    Options
    Sounds like the broccoli beef person was trying to give you a bad time! :) There are a lot of drive through pranks on you tube. Who knows...

no, i actually get quite a few of those people. they think that if they change the first choice, then the item i'm out of will magicly appear. nope.