Not reaching Calorie Goals please healp.

Options
2»

Replies

• RH155
    RH155 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it seems that we need to feel deprived to be successful at getting healthy. Eat. Eat good healthy food, like fruit and veggies even if you're not hungry. Then your body will start to get rid of the old bad stuff it's been hanging on to. And as the good replaces the bad on the inside, you'll see a nice difference on the outside.
  • sanguinary
    Options
    Is your diary public if I add you as a friend, I'd love to see what you eat! I barely make my goal (without going over) and I'm not eating super healthy by any means but how can you eat so little? When I ate super healthy before my last pregnancy, I still hit at least 1000 calories a day eating fish, chicken, turkey. I love food too much to eat so little :heart:
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Dude, are you for real?

At 5'7" I consistently net 1850+ calories a day and lose 1 to 2 lbs a week. I don't comprehend where you are coming from.

My diary is public if that's a help to see how I get my calories.

I would pass sick eating that little. As it was, I had no energy when I wan't eating back my exercise calories and just generally felt like crap.

You need calories and protein to be active. The only sane way to lose weight is be active and fuel yourself with a nutritionally dense diet.
  • MRC77
    MRC77 Posts: 51
    Options
    Just as an update, I have increased my calorie count and have lost 12 pounds since coming back to MFP. Only 40 more to go...