Ive started eating food again and im feeling like im gaining

Options
I've suddenly started eating again, im never eating much, its just a small youghurt, some peas for lunch but now its like BAM "time too eat food!" . And it's not normal foodfood, more cookies,chips,chocolate and alot of soda! I don't belive myself, and what im doing, im normaly against all the junk food but now im like a bulldozer, eating all the foods I find in my path.

I've been "diagnosed" with an eatingdisorder, i've had a year where I ate and ate and ate, I gained 20 kg's in 3 months, now I never eat at all. I don't even like food, food dont interest me, I eat little and thats why I got this eatingdisorder now. I use somesort of tobacco, and when you quit using it you can gain up to 4 kg's and that is my biggest fear.

I've worked HARD to loose my 13 kg's and now it feels like they are coming back, sneaking up on me
I can even look at the junk food and say "do not eat it, it's bad!" but now when I look at food, it goes seconds and im munching it all :frown:

I have no idea how to stop...

Anyout there who got some usefultips ? :smile:

Replies

• suse56
    suse56 Posts: 30
    Options
    You really should speak to a professional. good luck
  • NinjaTurtleDude
    Options
    You really should speak to a professional. good luck
    I agree see a doctor asp please
  • TracyJackson1969
    TracyJackson1969 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Are these items that you have in your home or are you going out to buy them when you crave them? If you are facing these issues with certain foods, I suggest not bringing them in your home.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I've suddenly started eating again, im never eating much, its just a small youghurt, some peas for lunch but now its like BAM "time too eat food!"

So, what were you doing before, drinking your sustenance? Deprivation triggers binging...live life, watch portions, don't tell yourself you CAN'T have something, and it will never be a thought of "oh this is the last time I'll ever taste this chocolatey, buttery, salty, sweet, mushy, creamy goodness, so I must eat as much as possible of it right now."

Eating disorders are horrible, but they are usually triggered by an unhealthy relationship with food and an unhealthy self-image.