Hello all

Options
I have been on here for two months because my nutritionist told me to join cause it would help to track my food intake. It did. But know she think I could use "friends" on here for support, so I am posting this.

I am not really good or use to support from people but will do my best to help anyone that wants to help me. It would be nice if I could find other people who are dealing with weight issues not only from food but from medication that they are taking, like I am. But not a deal breaker if your not.

Thanks for taking your time it took to read this.

Replies

• AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Welcome...you are definitely off to a great start and support will help the process
  • norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I know how the loner feeling is but sometimes it helps just to have someone to talk with on those days when you are not feeling great
  • ekim724
    ekim724 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I don't take medication everyday - but I do have health issues that cause pain every single day. Right now, I am trying to function without the help of pain medication because it makes me retain water horribly and makes my kidneys hurt too.

Support is everything in this journey. Even if it is just someone to say "I understand" when you're feeling low.

You can do this. :)
  • GottadropdemLBS
    Options
    Good job on your weight loss. Please be encouraged more and more everyday to make tomorrow better than we did today. I understand and am going through the same thing as far as the weight gain, with a work injury and taking care of my family I forgot to take care of me and the medications don't help. They either make me sleepy or gain weight and you have to take them all WITH FOOD... LoL but I have you and everyone here in my prayers. Together we can do it. Thanks for sharing with me and giving me some motivation and support to just keep moving.
  • kwdoug
    kwdoug Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome, I hoe we can help each other.
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I also joined because the nutritionalist I went to suggested this also. I'm glad that she did, I find it so easy to keep track of what I'm eating every day. Good luck in your journey here.....