Anyone doing Body by Vi shakes???

Options
klm78
klm78 Posts: 26 Member
Hello! This is my first week on the Body by Vi shakes. I've read some earlier posts where it's REALLY working for some of you out there. What exactly is your "plan?" So far I've just been having a shake in the morning for my breakfast, counting my calories and exercising. Are you doing more, replacing more than one meal a day? I would just like to get some feedback from those who are using Body by Vi and what you are doing to get results. The shakes are amazing!! I just bought the $49 package. I wanted to see what it was all about before I did more. What do you think???

Replies

• shortstuffmk
    Options
    I have been using it for about a month now. To be honest I have only lost about 2 pounds, but several inches. I am having 2 shakes a day- one at breakfast and then one at dinner. I am using MFP and exercising about 5 times a week. I used to have my calories set at 1200, but recently uppped it for 1400 in hopes that maybe that will help me lose my weight. I know of some people that havent lost much using the shakes but then there are others that just lose tons! I want to be one that loses a lot!! :) Good luck with the shakes..I find I am trying out more and more different reciepes each day just to change things up and some of them are reallly really good!
  • flamegirl72
    flamegirl72 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    If your goal is to lose weight you will have more luck doing two shakes a day. Or if only doing one....then really utilize this site to track the rest of your day. Typically, the 49.00 package is for those wanting to maintain and/or ensure proper nutrition. I am on the transformation kit and have lost 17lbs in 5 weeks - granted almost half of that was in week one and consisted of the water weight being lost. I have my shake for breakfast and lunch and always add some kind of frozen fruit or something to add bulk to the shake. So many recipes to choose from - I never get bored. I love them too! I try to eat 2 snacks a day and then a healthy dinner. I love MFP also as it helps me track overall calories so I don't completely blow dinner or run the risk of having too few calories and ensure I am getting the proper balance of nutrients and keeps track of sodium....which some days has been an issue I never realized before. I also have started exercising and go to the gym on average 6 times per week. My pounds lost is slowing but I am starting to lose more inches. Whatever method you choose, as long as you are eating healthy and not missing out on essential nutrients, MFP can help you pull it all together.
  • Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Just completed my second week and have lost 8 pounds so far. I am following the tips that came with the Challenge kit as far as suggestions for meals and exercising 20-30 minutes a day.

I am currently using the Shape Kit and am excited to see what my results are at the end of 90 days. Best of luck to you!