NSV - I cried! :)

Options
Just went to Target with my daughter. My jeans were feeling a little loose lately so I tried on the next size down. Happy to say, I got them up, buttoned and zipped NO PROBLEM! It was such a good feeling I started to cry! I've gone from a size 22 down to a 12 in just under 3 months! I really need to listen to my trainers and not focus SO much on the scale...this feels amazing!!

Replies

• BSWELSDawson
    BSWELSDawson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. That is amazing. I am in process of trying to lose weight. You are an inspiration :)
  • moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That's amazing :) Keep up the good work!
  • schmenly
    schmenly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing! Congrats!!
  • indianaangel
    Options
    Great job! Amazing job in only 3 months :)
  • QueenHanifa
    QueenHanifa Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You''ve done an awesome job in such a short time!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!! :D
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    congrats on your victory....they are so sweet. i would have cried too!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Yea!!
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it???:smile::smile:
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    FAB!!! I almost cried in the dressing room too..(and it was a happy cry)... :) I went from a 18/20 to a 7/8 Yippie!!
  • KyleJCooper
    KyleJCooper Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    The next NSV is when you have to replace the whole wardrobe because they hang on you like bags! :)

Great work!
  • scleesh
    scleesh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job!!! May I ask how you did it? I see that you have a trainer. Is that the key??? That's alot in 3 months...I'm just amazed.
  • 2blueeyedbabies
    Options
    The next NSV is when you have to replace the whole wardrobe because they hang on you like bags! :)

Great work!

Thanks everyone!

I'm actually buying things and getting rid of others along the way...kind of keeps me motivated, too! I just live with only a couple pairs of jeans and a few shirts that fit me, LOL! And shopping at Kohl's with their awesome sales and clearance racks has helped tremendously!! I've gone from a 2X to a large shirt as well. If "the girls" would start shrinking along with the rest of me, I could probably get into a medium...but I'm cool with a large for now! :)
  • spuleri
    spuleri Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That is so inspiring...I hope that I can experience that in 3 months!!
  • 2blueeyedbabies
    Options
    Amazing Job!!! May I ask how you did it? I see that you have a trainer. Is that the key??? That's alot in 3 months...I'm just amazed.

I signed up with a gym called Guaranteed Fitness. It's a small gym with ONLY personal training. It's by appointment only and, when I'm there, there are only 2-3 of us working out. I go three days a week, an hour at a time, and my trainers are by my side and available the entire time. My trainers are also certified in nutrition, so they put me on a meal plan after my first week - 1100 calories a day spread out over 3 meals and 2 snacks, and a dessert in the evening if I have enough calories left. :) When I hit my first plateau, I was bumped to 1300 calories and watched the weight continue to fall off. I've never missed a day at the gym, so I'm pretty committed. And understanding this isn't a diet but a lifestyle change has been key for me as well.

Hope this helps and good luck to you! :)
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic achievement in 3 months! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!