For New Zealanders - Go the All Blacks

Options
KahuNZ
KahuNZ Posts: 401 Member
Tonight is the final of the Rugby World Cup between New Zealand and France. I will be working so won't see the game (though I think the country will stop while the game is on) My support is with our team and its going to be a huge party here in NZ if we win!!
GO THE BLACKS!

Replies

• i always cheer for the all blacks and i'm not even from there!
    GOGOGOGO!
  • Jezza777
    Jezza777 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to some french fried froggies tonight! Go AB's!!!
  • kerrylou45
    kerrylou45 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am soooooo nervous I was almost in heart attack mode last week watching the semi, hate to think what I am going to be like tonight. If I can even watch it. Less than 8 hrs to go before kick off. Man I'm glad I have to work, help keep my off it!! I am backing BLACK for sure!!!!!!!!!
  • DownSheGoes
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose my voice screaming at the screen tonight. May the best team win (but please let it be the AB's ;)
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Beer & Bubbles are in the fridge. Rugby World Cup jumper already on in preparation for the biggest game EVER. So excited, along with the rest of our proud little country. ALL BLACKS!!! ALL BLACKS!!!! etc...
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Go the All Blacks!!

NZ :heart:
  • DownSheGoes
    Options
    Guess we won! :D
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Close match, wasn't it! Hooray for the All Blacks!
  • kerrylou45
    kerrylou45 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    YES YES YES WE Won!!! I thought I was going to throw up in those last 10 mins!! what a game 7-8 to close. I really thought we had a high chance of losing. OMG its a real relief and so exciting to have won. wish we could go to auckland today for the parade, it will be amazing!! 2 hours for if i'm lucky i might get to see them is really worth it :(