Looking for friends that are also wanting to lose 90-100lbs

Options
My name is Kate and my original goal was 95lbs. I am down 17lbs, only 3lbs to go until I am down 20lbs! I am looking for friends trying to lose around the same and get excited like I do :) lol. I can wait to be in the 100's :)

Replies

• ManicMelody
    Options
    Hey Kate. My name is Melody, and my goal is between 98-103 pounds. I've lost 47 pounds so far. Feel free to add me. =]
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate! My name is Lane. I started with over 100lbs to lose but now have about 85 or so to go. Welcome to the site and best of luck! Feel free to add me :)
  • curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great job! My goal is just over 100lbs. I've lost 16lbs and feel incredible so far. I've made it a lifestyle change, and excited to get to that next goal. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Shajsum
    Shajsum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 100 pounds! Would love to be friends!
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    original goal was 100 now 105 and am about 30 down feel free to friend me :) I am very perky near always :D
  • tlhpruitt
    tlhpruitt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have lost a total of 105.2 and I'm almost at goal. 15.8 to go.
  • BethanyCee
    Options
    Hi! I'm Bethany and my goal right now is to lose 100lbs. So far I've lost 62lbs, so I'm a little over half way. I'd love to be friends on mfp so we can cheer each other on. :)
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT! I am waaaay older than you and have lost 115 lbs. I want to lose about another 20 lbs. have been at a stand still for a bit (but still maintaining so that is good). I WILL make it. Best of luck!
  • tickles86
    Options
    Hi, I have 90 pounds to lose, I've just started!
  • AlissaB87
    Options
    Welcome and goodluck!! Feel free to add me
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    Feel free to add me want to lose 105lbs already lost 25. 85lbs more to go.:smile:
  • magnoliaboy4life
    Options
    Hey to all I'm new to the site. Anyone can add me as a friend. So we can tabs on each other. I'm from missippi just started today. Weight. 300.8 long term goal 180 lbs. Nice meeting everyone.
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    My goal is about 86lbs weight loss (may reevaluate closer to my goal weight) and I'm down 10lbs so far. Awesome work on the weight loss so far that people have posted! :) Thanks for the inspiration!
  • aWashCloth
    aWashCloth Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    W000 Canucks! I totally have to friend you! We want to lose the same amount of weight.. and your a Vancouverite! What what!!!
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    im with you!! congrats on current weight loss :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    as me as friend..Gdzgal771
  • nicolealison
    nicolealison Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 129.3 lbs to get to my ultimate weight loss goal. I would love to be friends with you to help support and cheer you on. This website has already been a great help to me in the weight I have lost. It's a wonderful tool to see what I need to eat, and what I need to burn.
  • polly1973
    Options
    Hello
    I'm looking to lose about 70-80 pounds, down 4 so far....anyone wanting to add me please do...we can give each other encouragement. Good luck everyone :)
  • finallygettingskinny2013
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm trying to lose 90ish pounds :) I'm very talkative and constantly update :)
  • amyB27
    amyB27 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    :happy: WELCOME! I too had a goal originally of 120 lbs but thats because I was pregnant & knew I wanted to lose what I gained during my pregnancy. I only gained 20 and lost it all! I have lost an additional 19 (10 since starting MFP) and have roughly 83 lbs to go. I'm aiming for my happy weight of around 128-130. :smile: Wish you lots of luck and this site is great! So you picked a good place to start!
  • zeranity2
    Options
    Add me :)