Need friends! No quitting after 1 week.

Options
I'm famous for eating well for a week, and then the weekend comes and I ruin it. I need some friends to keep me motivated past the weekend!

Replies

• toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You've got this!! For me, I always keep in my mind what results I want to have - and I do usually give myself a little splurge day on the weekends but I try always to work it off hard the next day.... You can definitely do it :)

Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    You can add me I watch what I eat and work out Mon - sun, no rest for the wicked ;)

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/why-a-personal-trainer-is-making-himself-obese-on-purpose-2583990/
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'll keep you on track!
  • Liznia
    Liznia Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I know how that works. And many times I failed. This time, has been different for me. I'm on my 4th week and doing well. Stay focus on your goal. Self control. And if you struggle with it like I do, go on a low carb diet. I still eat pretty good size portions, stuff I like and it's working great for me. I lost 11 pounds as of last week. Stay hopeful. YOU can totally do it. :)
  • Linda1053
    Linda1053 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I work Monday to Friday so stick to my diet. I only get chance to exercise at the weekends so I burn of calories which allow me to eat more which covers a little loss of self control on Saturdays and Sundays.
  • ccmccoy09
    ccmccoy09 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Weekends are always hard, but they get easier.

When I started I front-loaded weekend days by working out early in the morning and eating light and clean, so I could have a couple cocktails or apps on Saturday night and chili or BBQ during Sunday football.

The key for me to avoid undoing all of my work during the week was to cut out sweets and limit my alcohol intake. 3 drinks a week works for me and still lets me get my drink on a little.
  • erikajurkowski
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your tips and friend requests!!!!!
  • KatiD83
    KatiD83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on a 1500 calorie diet, and weekends tend to be bad for me too! This site has made dieting so much easier than anything I've ever tried. I'm a full time student so I can understand being busy 7 days a week.
  • Quacious1
    Options
    I need friends also motivation :) I have no friends:(
  • o0oJadeo0o
    o0oJadeo0o Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey...feel free to add me aswell. I am new to the site and also am trying to find some friends to keep me motivated over the weekend.
  • GaryRenfro63
    Options
    HI everyone. Looking for friends so if you like to add me please do so. My name is Gary and I am in Oklahoma.

Thanks

Gary
  • mjsohm
    mjsohm Posts: 40
    Options
    You can do it. Maybe change your schedule a bit to stay busier on the weekend. That helps me, cause I sometimes eat out of boredom. Much success! Add if you like!
  • erintheinfj
    erintheinfj Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My rest days tend to rotate but I'm always conscious of my eating habits 7 days a week. :) Always happy to motivate weight loss buddies.

For me what really helped was making my food diary visible to my friends. It makes me feel like those people are going to hold me accountable for making good choices in my diet (since they can see if I don't). :)
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I've been at this for 4 weeks and could use some motivation too. Keep your eyes on the goal and if you turn your head I'll turn it right back :P