Heart Rate Moniter: Which one should I get?

Options
Hey guys!

I am getting a HRM soon, but, with there being so many on the market today, I really would like some advice/opinions on which one to get. I'm looking for the most accurate at a reasonable price. Any and all suggestions welcome! Thanks (:

Replies

• DBiggs23
    Options
    I am wondering the same question. Also have to heard of the body bugg or body media? they seem pretty interesting.
  • _Amy_Budd
    _Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I am VERY happy with my Polar FT40 - I did a search online and found a good deal with free shipping... I think it was at drugstore.com, maybe?
  • Soccer_Chick
    Soccer_Chick Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Polar FT7 rocks!
  • MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Polar or Garmin brand for sure. The Garmin watch with GPS is really cool, but expensive. Make sure it has a chest strap. I have a Polar FT7, but you could get away with a Polar FT4. The FT7 doesn't do a whole lot more than the FT4, but costs about $25 more
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    all I know is i'm getting a Polar, that's the name that comes up most around MFP. Not sure which model. I plan on checking out Best Buy.
  • jamszy
    jamszy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I too have a Polar FT7 and it has been great to work with since I bought it over a year ago!
  • seven8seven
    seven8seven Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just got the Polar FT7 from the Polar website! Its awesome!
  • mrsredneckmorris
    mrsredneckmorris Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am in the market for one too, there are so many choices...I don't want to spend hundreds only to fin out I should have spent a bit more to get extra features.
    Polar or garmin seem to be the more popular. I will follow this thread to see what majority says.