SV - Weekly WI

Options
cramernh
cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
FIVE POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last week was TOM where I had gained only 1#... didnt let it get me down because I knew how TOM could affect things...

Stayed on program with only a couple days where I was just over a hair on the fat... but it came from natural sources, and then WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

heheheheheh, I feel like GOLD!

Replies

• EmmaRankmore
    Options
    OMG well done! Thats brilliant! :)
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Don't you just love it when that happens!

Well done!
  • sorryteacups
    Options
    The weight always drops for me right after my TOM ends. I have no idea why, but I'll stall the rest of the month until then. Congrats though, five pounds is awesome!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I knew not to get hung up on the one pound gain I had last week where I knew I stayed reasonably on program, reported everything AND knew TOM was about to 'visit'... The fact I only retained 1lb's worth of water is actually pretty damn rare! LOL Thats ok! LOL!!!!!

If next week I end up maintaining, Ill definitely be pleased. If I gain a little, that will be ok too! Five pounds dropped at once, I almost expect something to come up a little... and that is ok if it happens!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!