This time it will happen!

Options
rikorb
rikorb Posts: 51 Member
Hi All,

I'm new to posting in here but have been lurking around for a little bit to get a feel of this site. So far I LOVE it, you all seem to motivate me so much, especially reading all the success stories.

I am determind to get to my goal weight once and for all this time, and would love more friends from mfp to help keep me motivivated, so feel free to add me :)

A little bit about myself. I'm from Australia and have roughly 25kg (55lb) to lose.
I have done it before about 6 years ago (my profile picture is me 6 years ago) but since having my 2 children I have put it all back on and haven't been able to lose it again. Its been hard being a single mother to 2 young children but I am so determined now and have found this site and the iphone app so helpful that I know I will do it :)

Replies

• RickinNH
    RickinNH Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    No, you are wrong. "It" will not just "happen." Nothing just "happens." But YOU can do it, no question about it. This site is a great tool, and some of the amazing transformations and personal stories that some members have been kind and brave enough to share provide motivation and the belief that ordinary people can do extraordinary things.

You CAN do it, and I look forward to being there to see you succeed.
  • rikorb
    Options
    oh yes haha true, I did probably word that wrong lol. I will do it, with a lot of hard work, eating right and exercise :)
    I have even taken before photos so that when I have lost the weight I can see the difference and have my own success story to share :)
  • RickinNH
    RickinNH Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I hope I didn;t kill your thread with my language-geek snarkery.:ohwell:
  • sunnybrunette126
    sunnybrunette126 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this also... my first day but I'm giving it a whirl. Congrats for joining... we can do it!
  • rikorb
    Options
    Nah its all good :)

Welcome Sunnybrunette :)