Kentucky female 25

Options
Hello,

I'm new to myfitness pal. Just started this past week and am amazed at how easily carlories are racked up when you're say out of town and eating out for every meal. Trying to be more healthy. I have a six month old son and and a family history of anything you can think of. I want to set a good example for him one day. 25 year old female from Kentucky, USA.

Jessica N.

Replies

• kissthis_goodbye
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I think this site is great! best of luck to you and feel free to add me if you want!
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I joined a few days ago, I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!!
  • KatiD83
    KatiD83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and I live outside of Louisville, in Mt. Washington. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • doctress
    Options
    Hi neighbor! I'm in Tennessee :)
    It can be hard to get in shape, especially in the South where everything is deep-fried! Sounds like your son will be a great inspiration to you. Feel free to add me as a friend, if you like. Have a great night, and good luck on your steps towards complete fitness!
  • Lizi19
    Lizi19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site and congratulations on the baby. I am also 25, looking to lose 5-15 pounds and have some bad genes from both sides of the family. Feel free to add me :)
  • Narvinye
    Options
    I'm so glad you joined up Jessica!:) I hope we can help motivate each other and be there like we were in college for each other! I miss those days!