What place did you first lose weight?

Options
Hi im marina :happy:

My body's all crazy because I have really tiny legs but im sorta chubby.

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    boobies

gone from a G to a D (so far)
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    1st place you put on weight is the last place you will lose the weight is a general way!
    good luck x
  • allie1904
    allie1904 Posts: 248
    Options
    My face and my legs.

Looked like a Pea on two matchsticks for a while but have proportioned out a bit better now.
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Definately my waist... But soon after my FEET!!!

Am now struggling to find shoes that fit me... thanks goodness it's winter and no-one can see how many socks i wear under my boots :)
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    the last place i gained is where i started to lose first.

so for me, my ribs, legs, and face were getting thinner faster then my belly. thankfully now everything is starting to even up.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Face, wrists, hands, waist (in that order)
  • kerrifair
    kerrifair Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I lose it in my face and boobs first and gain in my legs and butt first. *sigh*
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    My belly. It went from sort of bulging and round to bulging and flatish. My face and chin were where I started noticing after that.
  • DownSheGoes
    Options
    Butt then boobs. Then waist, face, arms and legs etc.
  • luv2runsgf
    Options
    Definitely my waist and abdomen. It is also the first place I gain weight.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    each of our bodies determine where we lose weight. you can't spot reduce. you can only do things to create a caloric deficit that result in fat loss. through patience and consistency, you will lose fat all over.
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Waist and bewbies went first.
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Mine was my love handles!!! Which made my shirts fit much better.
  • BeanyFrog13
    BeanyFrog13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Mine was from my stomach and my chin(s) :D The rest of me is slowly evening out although I'm actually quite liking my arms at the moment which is a first :D

1397731.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • andreabball
    andreabball Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    totally feel like i have no breasts anymore :(
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    My first place was my face and neck area! My collar bone is becoming very pronounced, i've been told I look "boney" lol
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i don't know, because i didn't really pay attention..if i HAD to guess, i would say maybe my face..it is more defined, and not so round with a double chin :wink: i noticed it first, then everything else just started going together..my boobs ( just starting this past month ) have been last to go, and it saddens me:sad:
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I guess I lost first in my butt and legs.

The last place I lose is most definitely my stomach area. I'm pretty happy with the rest of me right now but I've got about ~12 lbs to go until my goal weight and it's all in my stomach! Ugh.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I always lose it in my thighs and butt first... and that's probably the smallest part on my body, sadly. Next, I began noticing it in my face, collarbone, and boobs. You can see from my picture- midsection is still out of whack, proportionally. Just gotta keep doing my thing and it will eventually all work out! (NSV- today my "spare tire" was only a half inch bigger than my boobs- sweet! Started off about three-four inches bigger. Go me!)
  • cofakid
    cofakid Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    stomach, waiste and back, all sorta at the same time. my ack wasnt too bad but i have def notice a shrink in my belly. Still got a belly though and love handles. i dont think my thighs will EVER shrink, theyve been big my whole life