Half the man I used to be with twice the life to live!!!!

Options
IMDABEAST
IMDABEAST Posts: 74 Member
So at the start of 2010, my wife and I decided to change our lives to be healthier. First off let me say she has been a great support to me and has lost 128 lbs and looks hot. Today i got on the scale and it read 242...which means I have lost 243 lbs. I think back to when I started and thought losing this weight would be unreal. I am not going to bs you,it does take a major life committment and having support like my wife gives me makes a major difference. I took it one day at a time and to see where I am today makes me very proud. Check out my profile for pics and if you need support...add me!

Replies

• carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Whoah! That is impressive! Congrats to both you and your wife. Awesome job!
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    You inspire me every day when you post your big calorie burns. You and your wife ought to be so proud of your accomplishments, keep up the great work!
  • naveej
    naveej Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    that is phenomenal don't have enough words to say i mean this is great.Congratulations to u and ur wife ......Three cheers to a happpy and healthy life
  • MarinaPacheco
    MarinaPacheco Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an amazing transformation - congratulations.
  • kristarablue
    Options
    You are always amazing and I am always amazed at your continued loss you are always on point. You kick it out daily and your hard work and dedication has paid off. Your pics are amazing and I am so happy that I have been able to watch you through your journey. You and you wife are amazing!
  • soozy84
    soozy84 Posts: 118
    Options
    Amazing! Massive well done.
  • broby425
    Options
    Awesome! Very well done!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Wow...congrats on your awesome weight loss Keep up the great work :-)
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow. Awesome job, dude! You rock!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!! and very inspiring.
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    beyond incredible!
    huge congrats to you and your wife!!
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! What an inspiration!!! Congratulations to you both, cheers to a long and healthy life!
  • 70kilo
    70kilo Posts: 34
    Options
    Wow! You better change you About me quote :flowerforyou: Congratulations for you and you wife!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to both you and your wonderful wife! You should be incredibly proud of yourselves and each other!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You're both awesome!!!
  • Luckiestmomever
    Luckiestmomever Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! I LOVE how you guys are doing it TOGETHER! That is the best. So inspiring. I have been on this journey for 2 months now (19 pounds lost) and hubby started yesterday. I really PRAY we can achieve similar success to you both! Keep it up!
  • _Amy_Budd
    _Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! To both you and your wife!
  • butterflimom
    Options
    You guys are awesome and to have been blessed with each other's support is truly amazing. I am so glad to have you as a supportive friend on my own personal journey here.

My husband and I started our journey last year, first in April just watching what we ate and walking. At that time, I was only able to walk about 1/4 of a mile before I tired out. Then last September, we started adding more exercise and taking away things like bad sugars and bad carbs. By the beginning of 2011, we had lost a combined total of 72 pounds.

We kind of fell of the wagon with eating right and went back to convenience, then this August we made a decision to try again but this time, not give up even if we had moments of giving in. And the best part was that we were going to push each other :) This time, we have lost a combined 31 pounds. Granted we do have days where we don't do the best, but overall it is a lifestyle change and something that you do the rest of your life. We are still working the kinks out, but I am grateful for my chance at a healthier, happier life.
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Such an incredible story! Your commitment to see this through and your long-term success is truly inspirational! I just whisked off a FR to you; you're precisely the kind of friend I could use in my corner! Congratulations to you and your good wife! :)
  • khua0808
    Options
    Congratulations man
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!