5'7" 160 ----> 130 anyone????

Options
Hello I'm new and well just looking for friends on mfp with similar goals to start a friend group.....

9807264.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• kstob1990
    kstob1990 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    :smile: Im right in that range! i started at 159 and im down to 152!
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm much shorter, but my goal is similar. A friend of mine recently did this exact thing. She's a stick now, ha ha! She looks amazing, though - worked hard for it.
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and 186 and looking to get down to 150
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Options
    I am! :smile: I started at around 150 and trying to lose to at least 135.
  • cmbradfield
    Options
    Same here. 5'7", started around 169 and currently down to 156. My goal is around 135.
  • Trulyfree
    Trulyfree Posts: 21
    Options
    I started at 165 and I'm now down to 160! My goal is 140, maybe 135! Sending you a friend request!
  • zeeh16
    zeeh16 Posts: 1
    Options
    me too..im at 158 and wanting to get down to 130.
  • rrrbecca11
    rrrbecca11 Posts: 477
    Options
    I can tell you that it's doable. After my last child was born when I was 40, I quit smoking and didn't lose down past 160 although I'd always been fairly thin before (thanks to substituting smoking for eating since roughly the age of 15). I struggled with that weight for a couple of years before realizing that I had traded one unhealthy habit for another (overweight). I made up my mind then and there to get back down to my pre-baby weight of 130 within 2 years. Well, it took a little longer than that, and I had a few set-backs, but now, at the age of 54, I have whittled myself back down to One Hundred Eighteen Pounds - which is a little less than I weighed when I graduated high school in 1975! :-) Yep, and I am healthier than I've EVER been, fitter, more stamina, energy, happier with my life and ready for the next 54 years. :-) It's been quite a journey, and I have completely and totally changed my food consumption habits as I've come along the path. So you can do it too. Anybody can. :-)
  • savvy85
    savvy85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

I'm 5"7 and about 154 atm and am looking at a goal weight of 130 or less... I think it's great to have people on here with similar goals. It definately does help keep up the motivation as it is inspiring :-)

Please add me! "Savvy85"
  • nikkid620
    nikkid620 Posts: 18
    Options
    Yes so many new friends.....ok I downloaded the app to my iphone but I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow for a week, don't think i will be able to completely log right and lose but as soon as I'm back look out!!!!! I also order Jillians Michaels 30 day shred and I'm gonna start that on Aug 8th. I will take before and after pics starting on the 8th!!!!! Let's all make the 8th a full month of sticking to it and going 30 days straight no exceptions.....
  • crdav13
    crdav13 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 started at 146, am at 136 now, and trying to get under 130!
  • katyk00
    katyk00 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That's me too! I started at 165 and I am aiming for the low 140s/ high 130s. Would love to join a friend group.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm 5'7, currently 163, looking to be in the 140s ultimately, but will likely go further into 130s!

Add me if you have similar goals! (Send a message with it, so I know!)
  • kristinsnorra
    Options
    hey me to!
    i'm 5'7 and 160! and my goal is at least 140! and by then I'll just see how much more i want to loose.
    oh I think it's so great i've found someone in the same weight and with the same goal as me.. i'm tired of reading about all these people who are also dieting, but still alot different than me.

but I what really want to know is how many calories are you eating a day? and do you excercise every day and how much of exercise calories do you eat then?

and also, how long time have you given you to reach your goals? :)