looking for friends and motivation

Options
I am new and looking for friends to help support and be supportive, I have a awesome sense of humor and a very comical life, please join me at laughing at life and lets downsize together

Replies

• kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm 41, have over 70 pounds to lose, and I'm on low carb plan. Add me if you need frenz. :)
  • karyngrace
    karyngrace Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    haha i love it....... downsizing not dieting!!! you can never have too much support......or laughs ( after all it burns calories!)haha!
    so i'm going to throw a friend request in your direction :)
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Happy to be your friend! I am on here everyday, and appreciate lots of feedback!
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Me too ... anyone else giggle at the word "titmouse"?
  • tova71952
    Options
    Me tol. I live in calgary and need to get my life and weight under control.
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Feel free to send a friend request. I'm a part of this big cheer squad community.

You Can DO this !
  • WeightWatchen
    Options
    I sent you a request! I'm always looking for new friends. =)
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am friendless so far...:bigsmile:
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Will add you? I am a mom on mission on downsizing too!!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me... the more the merrier! :D
  • lisasdoinit
    lisasdoinit Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Love the downsizing concept!!

Wow, you have been through hell and back ! I'd love to support you though this cuz yes, feeling good about yourself, being healthier and living longer is fabulous, but i love that you admit your inspiration is a big ole PHHHHTTTTT to those that betrayed you!!

Add me as a friend if you like:)
    Lisa
  • maryanne828
    Options
    Hi, I am new too. I like your downsizing idea. I am under construction. I am working on my weight while keeping a positive attitude about everything, Maybe we can help motivate each other while we laugh ourselves smaller.
  • eva30
    eva30 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I'm also new, just joined today so also don't have any friends. Add me too if you like
    xxx
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club! Feel free to add me !
  • khua0808
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • 77jmc
    77jmc Posts: 4
    Options
    I just found this site and am looking for friends for motivation as well. I have been using this program (the phone app) for 15 days now, and just for the first time logged into the actual website (it was so easy on my phone, so I never tried). I love the system so far, but do crave more support from friends going through the journey. I sent you a friend request, and welcome others as well!!! :) The more the merrier!!!!
  • mjsohm
    mjsohm Posts: 40
    Options
    Downsizing...LOL:laugh: . Maybe we can "lay off" our weight...:embarassed: Welcome! This is a great group of real people. Much success toward your goals!
  • mjsohm
    mjsohm Posts: 40
    Options
    Ooops...accidental re-reply :grumble:
  • dablaksista
    dablaksista Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    BUMP