New and wanting to stay on track!

Options
Hello, I'm new to my fitness pal and I'm keen to make online connections to keep up my motivation. I only want to loose a stone at the moment, but I think some community encouragement would definitely smooth the road!

I love food and just need to get control of my portion sizes and start to love exercise just as much.

Just uploaded a horrible photo of myself, to get me motivated, which I hope to keep updating with more svelte versions along the way!

Replies

• tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started on Friday!!!!
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I joined a few days ago, I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!!
  • khua0808
    Options
    You guys can add me
  • mjsohm
    mjsohm Posts: 40
    Options
    Hey there, welcome! This is a really great community. very supportive and real. and tracking your food intake honestly, great day or not so great, is a big help. Add if you like. Have a great day!
  • cazkian2001
    Options
    Hi

I also just joined today, Feel free to add me.
    Good luck!
  • skcornett
    skcornett Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started in August and have found this tool to be great at keeping me accountable. Please feel free to add me for motivation and support.
  • catalac24
    catalac24 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just started last night myself, you can add me if you want! We can be newbees together!:smile: