Testosterone Therapy...anyone have experience?

Options
Apparently my whole endocrine system is crapping the bed..lol. Just got put on synthroid 125 mcg and now they are putting me on testosterone.

Just curious to anyones experience with the testosterone....roid rage? generally felt better?

Replies

• PhilipHall
    PhilipHall Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I sold a testosterone replacement therapy when I sold pharma. The company was called Auxillium and the drug was Testim. Check out their web site and you should be able to get plenty of info.
  • efarrar13
    Options
    Thanks..will have to ask my doc about it. According to my pharm Testim is pretty affordable...the one they are trying to put me on is nearly $300 a month.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Thanks..will have to ask my doc about it. According to my pharm Testim is pretty affordable...the one they are trying to put me on is nearly $300 a month.

$300 a month, you can get a 10 week supply for $100 on the black market, why is prescription stuff so much?
  • efarrar13
    Options
    Because everyone needs to line their pockets. It isn't just the manufacturers, retailers jack the prices up quite a bit. I audit them so I see what they pay and what they charge.
  • jayb123x
    jayb123x Posts: 138
    Options
    Are they wanting to put you on testosterone gel - i know that is expensive. I give myself an injection of testosterone cypionate every other week and it only cost's $20/month (with insurance).
  • CarpeDiem177
    Options
    I was wondering how youa re doing since then? I started Jan. 4 under a doctors care and generally feel like my life is turned around in the right direction.