Any Fun Home exercise Suggestions ?

Options
Im a new mum . never have the time to go anywhere .... so exercise at gyms is currently out of the question yet i would like to firm up my body and do some exercise. need some advise from u guys that maybe know the way to exercise at home ( like what kind of work out or how many sets should i do and all) and how long should i spend on these work outs ?

I would love to firm up my bicep/triceps abdomens and tighs. Any suggestions ?any suggestions will be much appreciated !

Replies

• tracikearns
    tracikearns Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    http://www.fun-baby-games-online.com/exercises-for-mom-and-baby.html

I'm sure there are plenty more out there :) Congrats on the new baby!
  • joshandstacy
    joshandstacy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I love the Xbox Kinect for fun exercises! I don't know if it's something you can invest or not though. There are workout games for it like Zumba, Biggest Loser, UFC Trainer, Your Shape, and more. If you are coordinated enough for the dance games they are quite fun workouts too!

I am currently doing p90x for my at home workout though because I have a serious amount to lose.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    If you have a stability ball and some weights you're all set. You can do most anything on those things. You can do bench dips using a chair and putting your feet on the stability ball. You're working your chest and triceps right there. Sit on the ball and do alternating dumbbell curls; lateral raising, front raises, rear delt raises... possibilities are endless. Lets not forget lunges with the dumbbells to firm up your bottom half.
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    my favorite is in between the sheets :blushing: but for some reason they don't count it here on the exercise log...
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    First of all - Congrats on the new baby !!

For your shaping - You can download the "Pilates for Dummies" - Its just a 30 min workout for the whole body and its good.
    You won't feel very exhausted after that so you are fresh in case you need to take care of the baby immediately after your workout.

One simple home made remedy also to shed pregnancy weight - Massage ur tummy (or other pregnancy fat bearing areas with warm oil followed by a hot water shower) This helps a lot - Both my sisters after their pregnancy did this for 45 days and had amazing results.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new baby. Since winter is approaching, this isn't a good time for this exercise, but by the time spring rolls around, you and your baby will love it-- get a jogging stroller and get outside! Walk or run! Both of my sisters have done this with their babies, and one of them swears it's the only part of the day that keeps her sane! So do all the fun baby exercises others have suggested, and then when the spring gets here, you and baby can enjoy it outside!
  • ellefun
    ellefun Posts: 21
    Options
    thanks guys for all the Suggestions ! will try them Now ! xoxo