1 mile challenge!

Options
2»

Replies

• KokomoJoe
    KokomoJoe Posts: 435
    Options
    I wish I had seen this earlier as I would have joined in. I walk at least one mile everyday except Sunday. I usually do just over a mile at lunch, then it is just over a mile walk to the train station. Not at work today but after my weights I went for my walk which is about 1.2 miles which I can now do in about 20 minutes. Sunday is football day so unless the morning is absolutely gorgeous in which case I will hike through the woods, I don't do anything.
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    That's ok Kokomojoe! I think we might do it again for a new week next week if it goes well this week so keep an eye out and hop on that one! I will post it like next wednesday I think, if we do it!

And to all the members, Im going to make a new thread with all of your names and everyday update it with who all completed that day...you can post there with a simple "I did it today" to let me know to add your check for the day:) That seems easier and we can all see who did what in one spot. Ill post the link below so you can find it and also on my wall....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/373915-1-mile-challenge-closed-group-list
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post my mile done yesterday... woooohooo. Getting ready to get up and go at it in a moment here for today!
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Had an awesome day yesterday... Did my mile and forgot to post.. Sorry...