why did my fat goal go up? from 40 to 59 a day?

Options
I just noticed it while looking at my food diary yesterday. I didn't change the setting...hm.

Replies

• shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Did you add exercise?
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I just noticed it while looking at my food diary yesterday. I didn't change the setting...hm.

When you exercise and add it to your diary, you are allowed more calories, carbs, fat, sugar and a few others. Some of the macros that do not change are sodium, calcium, potassium, etc.
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I've noticed this as well after adding exercise, not only do the calories go up, but also Carbs, fat and protein go up (to account for the extra calories)
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Yep, I did exercise. I get it now, thanks! I really didn't want to eat more fat tho lol
  • bbabs99
    bbabs99 Posts: 51
    Options
    Yep, I did exercise. I get it now, thanks! I really didn't want to eat more fat tho lol

Why?
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options

Why?
    59g sounds like a lot to me
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Fat doesn't make you fat.

Excess calories does that. As long as you keep your calories in check, it's all good :)
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Fat doesn't make you fat.

Excess calories does that. As long as you keep your calories in check, it's all good :)

exactly.

the right amount of fat consumption is needed for healthy weight loss. and healthy fats, not fatty fats (like, don't go eat a snickers, have some PB or avocado)