Over 50 MFP looking for friends

Options
Hi my name is Fran and I have just joined MFP, and I am looking for friends to motivate and chat.

Replies

• auntied
    auntied Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi Fran

"D" here soon to be 55 I love MFP. X WW girl here and this is soooo much better and the support is Awsume! Welcome!
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    You can friend me if you like, always looking for MFP friends over 50:drinker:
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Hi Fran i'm 50, friend me if you like :flowerforyou:
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hi Fran! I'm 50 and I love MFP. Sending you a friend request.
  • Debi907
    Debi907 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey, we're about the same age. Feel free to add me. :)
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hey Fran, welcome! I'm soon to be 57 and have been on this site since June....Love it!! Send a friend request if you like:-)
  • JipsyJudy
    JipsyJudy Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Welcome Fran. I'm 65 and will happily connect with you. Sending friend request.
  • mazp12
    mazp12 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hi there, I fit the over 50 bracket, feel free to add me as a friend !
  • BryanMiner
    BryanMiner Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Aloha Fran,
    I'm Bryan from Maui. I'm 48 and never gettin any older, ha, I wish. I'd love to be your friend.
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Hi Fran, I am JT....I am 50 welcome to MFP.
  • robin_bird_49
    Options
    Hi Fran, I need pals too, please feel free to friend me!
  • cajunlady56
    cajunlady56 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm over 50 please add me~
  • Liz76522
    Options
    Hi Fran, I'm 58, this site has really helped me with motivation. I would love to add friends, but I'm not sure how. (I'm technologically challenged) lol. I started this diet to get my cholesterol under control, I don't want to be teathered to pills the rest of my life, but my cholesterol has gone up 80 points (?). Lost over 45 pounds. Blood pressure is better though! :smile: Let me know how to "friend" you and I'll be glad, maybe if I have a couple friends to check up on I'll come back here more.:flowerforyou:
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hi Fran I'm 52, MFP is great, you can add me :happy:
  • littlebee57
    littlebee57 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, Fran. I just joined MFP today. I am 54 and need to lose approximately 50-60 lbs. Would appreciate any tips.
  • smv123abc
    smv123abc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Fran,

I've only been on here a couple of weeks! Love to have more friends!!! Please add me!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Fran - 52 here. Add me if you like. Warning, I am a "smart *kitten*".
  • MamaCat9
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    I'm 52 and have 50+ to lose. Been riding this rollercoaster since early summer, up and down, up and down! :)
    I feel more committed with my food logging but need to kick my exercise up again.
    I can always use more friends to work on this journey together!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. I am almost 59. I have lost 56 pounds since February 2011 by adding friends, posting everything, everyday and exercising just 20-25 minutes a few times a week. It can be done when you are over 50. Best of luck. :smile:
  • smv123abc
    smv123abc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi just coming back to MFP. Actually turned 60 and looking for suggestions from us mature ladies (in age only!) to find some tricks for losing now!