New wii Game (well at least new for me)

Options
Hello

I just thought I would share my finding. I have a wii and I have played the wii fit but my issue with it was that I did not find it "enough", did not feel like I was really working out.
Looked around and spotted a game that I liked the look of and Mr Gaya bought it for me a few days ago , my lovely Mr Gaya :)

I love it, it is called Exerbeat and it has all the aerobic, salsa, samba, hip hop move and lessons that you can combine, with boxing aerobic, karate move but also yoga and stretching.

You can use their routine (you can combine exercice to a session of 10/15/20.... minutes or design your own sessions.

I love it. this morning I was having fun exercising for 45 min, sweating bucket and burnt 500 cal.

I just thought I would share as some of you might want to add this to their exercice routine, it is fun and help you burn the extra calories.

Gaya

Replies

• kayelrick
    kayelrick Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I like the sound of this . . does it tell you how many calories you've burnt like the wii fit does?
  • rach2705
    rach2705 Posts: 107
    Options
    I was looking at this last night on Amazon and it had great reviews, may have to be my next Wii purchase.
  • debswebby
    debswebby Posts: 326
    Options
    OOh I like the sound of that. Thanks for that
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    BUMP! Sounds fun! Thanks for sharing!
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I got this off Amazon marketplace a few weeks back for a tenner.. Its really good especially for me as can do all the games from sitting too cos its only really registering what your arms are doing when holding the wii remotes.

The pilates has a good selection of floor core exercises as well.

Wii Fit works for me been slower paced, but you guys might like 'The Biggest Loser' game as that has a more active workout, you can chose time and intensity for main workout and it has extra sections like Box-Fit, and Circuit Training and some games. I had to give mine to a friend as I wasn't able to adapt much of it, you need to be fully mobile and fit to play it!
  • Gayafrench
    Options
    I like the sound of this . . does it tell you how many calories you've burnt like the wii fit does?

Yes it does, also the time you exercise of course.
  • Gayafrench
    Options
    I got this off Amazon marketplace a few weeks back for a tenner.. Its really good especially for me as can do all the games from sitting too cos its only really registering what your arms are doing when holding the wii remotes.

The pilates has a good selection of floor core exercises as well.

Wii Fit works for me been slower paced, but you guys might like 'The Biggest Loser' game as that has a more active workout, you can chose time and intensity for main workout and it has extra sections like Box-Fit, and Circuit Training and some games. I had to give mine to a friend as I wasn't able to adapt much of it, you need to be fully mobile and fit to play it!

I am sure that Exerbeat is great for you too as I can really feel my arm's muscles tonight. Some of the aerobic sessions are hard to keep up until the end as your arms are always in movement.
  • annanoel21
    annanoel21 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Ive got just about every workout game for wii includine fit, just dance, golds gym workout, biggest loser, zumba and active 2. For me the ones that I can tell the biggest difference is Active 2 and Zumba. They are the most fun and get your heart pumping to burn those calories.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Hey I've got that game!! Yay now somebody else does. :D

I personally really enjoy it. I love unlocking stuff so I always played it more and more. It's really easy to play longer and have fun..and still get a good workout. I could really feel it in my arms and shoulders during the Latin dancing.

I've slowly stopped playing it as much (I got it last month and played it every day for around a month so now I'm slowly getting used to it but I wanna start playing it again)