Might as well introduce myself!

Options
Hey everyone!

I started MFP back in March, but only used it for about 2 weeks or so. I started again about a week ago and I'm determined to make it work this time!

I'm 18 and from Pennsylvania. I've been an equestrian for 9 years, meaning I ride horses. That's where I get most of my exercise.
I'm currently hovering around 165 and I'd like to be 155 by Christmas. Then ultimately, 135.

Some of the stories on here are very inspiring - congrats to all of you!

So I just thought I'd say hi. Anyone's welcome to friend request me - everyone can always use more support!

Replies

• brianna789
    Options
    Hi, welcome... this site is GREAT!
  • eddiegirll
    Options
    Hi, glad to have you back. :smile:

I got my first horse when I was 17, he was the best gelding ever. I could jump on him and just go bare back anywhere. We had lost acouple brothers by a drunk driver & so our whole world was upside down! :brokenheart: My mom gave my horse to my sister :sad: because I wouldn't :cry: get out and break the ice one really cold wintery day..:noway: .(If I only would have done it like I was asked!) We were from the city, I wasn't use to country life. (Hey my sister needed a horse too!)

5'4" (Started 9/5/11) - S.W. 234~~~~C.W. 227.4(:flowerforyou: for me!)~~~~G.W. 125
  • justjumpit278
    justjumpit278 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi, glad to have you back. :smile:

I got my first horse when I was 17, he was the best gelding ever. I could jump on him and just go bare back anywhere. We had lost acouple brothers by a drunk driver & so our whole world was upside down! :brokenheart: My mom gave my horse to my sister :sad: because I wouldn't :cry: get out and break the ice one really cold wintery day..:noway: .(If I only would have done it like I was asked!) We were from the city, I wasn't use to country life. (Hey my sister needed a horse too!)

5'4" (Started 9/5/11) - S.W. 234~~~~C.W. 227.4(:flowerforyou: for me!)~~~~G.W. 125

Yay, glad to have another horsie person on here! :)
  • txdistancerider
    Options
    Hi there! Good to meet another equestrian on here! Looks like most of the posts from fellow equestrians are quite old! I live in Texas and have an arabian mare that I ride in competitive trail, and endurance and am also starting to do some western schooling shows on her and even trying out ranch sorting. Am wanting to lose weight so I look and feel better in and out of the saddle!

Happy Trails!
    Tracey