starting p90x round 2

Options
I'm starting my 2nd round tomorrow. Looking for friends who are just starting or are fairly early into the program to keep each other motivated and going:-)

Replies

• murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hi, good for you,

Feel free to bounce off any questions or comments to me. I've done P90X 3 times.
  • stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I've just checked this program out on the web. Man, it looks like a fabulous program. Does it really get the results they say? I don't have any weight to lose but would love to gain more muscle and definition (esp in the abs). How do you think this would work for me?

Kathy
  • rowerc2
    rowerc2 Posts: 158
    Options
    Just finished my 2nd round last week and just started a P90X-Insanity hybrid today. I would like to join this group and post updates here as well as encourage others...
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I have a P90X group on facebook that you are more then welcome to join. I am currently on week 3 round 2 myself.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/243999422317818/
  • rowerc2
    rowerc2 Posts: 158
    Options
    Just finished Insanity Plyo Cardio Circuit - kicked my a@@...
  • shelliezahn
    Options
    I also am a beach body coach also and yes shakeology does work !! I have tried everything in the past and could not get the scale to budge. I would exerices two hours a day or go for 7 miles walk. Tried all kinds of exercise videos thinking this one will work !! Was very ridgid about my calorie consumption, made sure I drank all my water. Even after spending $14,000+ on liposuction I still was not seeing the results I had wanted until I started incorporating shakeology into my diet. The scale moved into the 130's which I have never been able to reach and noticing changes in my physique. Check out teambeachbody.com/shelliezahn and if you have questions please feel free to email me at: shellie_zahn@hotmail.com. I know it was the best thing I ever did for my self.