Walmart-Laughing Cow Cheese

Options
Anyone know where in Walmart I can find Laughing Cow Cheese to try it? I checked the cheese section.. and found nothing, I checked the unrefridgerated area with shredded parm, nothing. I looked at the deli stuff, nothing.

Walmart.com says our store carries it.. but I can't find it, anyone know?

Replies

• mamasyd
    mamasyd Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Look in the deli section up front. They usually have an island setting out between the hot deli foods counter and the produce that has some specialty cheese products on it. That's where I have found it at our Walmart.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Look in the deli section up front. They usually have an island setting out between the hot deli foods counter and the produce that has some specialty cheese products on it. That's where I have found it at our Walmart.

same.
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    In my store, there is the deli. Then there is a refridge section with sandwiches. it is in there. Ask someone. they will help you!
  • tdupree71
    Options
    It is by the deli.....there are expensive cheeses by the deli and you will see them. I eat these every day!!!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    that's so funny you asked this because I spent forever looking around walmart for them! I usually shop at kroger and get them there but could not for the life of me find them at walmart! I looked by the cheese, cream cheese... no luck. Good to know!!
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I guess I looked in the wrong section at the deli, they have a "cheese" wall, but there IS an island with subs, I didn't bother to look there, I thought it was only meat.. thanks guys I'll check it out next time I go and see if I can find it there! :)
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options

Same here. I love the chipotle (my favorite) and the garlic herb flavors!
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    It is with the "speciality" cheese. While you are there check out the weight watchers jalapeno chese wedge. Yummy!
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options

Same here. I love the chipotle (my favorite) and the garlic herb flavors!

That's where I find it too. LOVE that chipotle!!!

Opt for the LIGHT version. I bought the wrong stuff once- who needs 15 extra calories and 2 more grams of fat and sugar??