Scale Suggestion Question?

Options
I'm so happy that I've finally saved enough funds to purchase a new scale. I'm looking for one that includes fat percentage. Do you guys have any suggestions. By the way, I'm on a strict budget. The most I want to pay is maybe $50 or less.

Replies

• a1953mdl
    a1953mdl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking also, but the
    Omron HBF-400 Fat Loss Monitor with Scale
    seems to get good reviews.
    Amazon has it for $45 and free s/h.
    I don't personally have one and it will probably be a few more months before I try it.
    Lee
  • Kmart4910
    Options
    I bought the Weight Watchers Model #WW78. It is a glass digital scale. Reads weight (.1 of a pound), Body fat weight, Body fat percentage, Body water percentage, Bone mass value, and Body Mass Index. It was $29.99 at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. :)
  • tcpowell25
    Options
    I bought the Weight Watchers Model #WW78. It is a glass digital scale. Reads weight (.1 of a pound), Body fat weight, Body fat percentage, Body water percentage, Bone mass value, and Body Mass Index. It was $29.99 at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. :)

wow thats awesome!
  • Kmart4910
    Options
    wow thats awesome!
    [/quote]

I know! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the price. There were tons of models that did all the same things that were $60, $70, or more. There was no way I was going to spend that much! But anyway, this is a great scale- you can store up to 4 people's info in it, and it's pretty cool all the readings it takes! Good luck on your scale search, and your journey- It looks like you're doing really well!